Opponents by Group
|Outside Own Division||5||30||342||11.4||43||4||17||56.7||3||1|
|vs AFC Teams||2||9||106||11.8||30||1||5||55.6||1||0|
|vs NFC Teams||3||21||236||11.2||43||3||12||57.1||2||1|
Opponents by Team
|New England Patriots||1||7||67||9.6||16||1||4||57.1||0||0|
|Hard Rock Stadium||1||2||39||19.5||30||0||1||50||1||0|
HOW ACQUIRED: Drafted with the fifth pick in the third round (69th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft. Seattle traded its third-round (#95), fourth-round (#112), fifth-round (#167) and sixth-round (#181) picks to Washington to move up in the third round to select Lockett. Second-highest player drafted out of Kansas St. and only the fourth player drafted out of Kansas St. in club history (Last: Chris Harper, 2013).
05/01/15: Drafted by Seattle (3rd round, 69th)
12/27/16: Placed on IR (leg)
08/29/18: Signed multi-year extension with Seattle
NFL CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
• Led the Seahawks in 2019 with career-highs in receptions (82) and yards (1,057). Had four 100-yard receiving games, in addition to having nine catches for 136 yards at Green Bay in the Divisional Round. Moved into eighth place on Seahawks all-time receiving yards list ahead of Koren Robinson (3,567). Had career games of 11 catches for 154 yards (9/22 vs. N.O.) and 13 catches for 152 yards (11/3 vs. T.B.).
• Set career-highs in receptions (57), yards (965) and touchdowns (10) in 2018. His 10 scores ranked sixth in the NFL and when Russell Wilson targeted him, the two recorded a perfect 158.3 passer rating (57 for 70, 81.4%). The Saints Drew Brees and Robert Meacham were the last to accomplish that feat in 2009 (min. 50 att.).
• Recorded the second-longest rush by a wide receiver in franchise history (seventh-longest overall), on a 75-yard touchdown run vs. Carolina (12/4/16).
• Became the second player in NFL history (Hall of Famer Gale Sayers) with at least five receiving touchdowns, a kickoff return TD and a punt return TD in a single-season (2015).
• His 51 receptions were the fifth-most single-season receptions by a rookie in franchise history.
• His 1,915 combined yards gained were the fourth-most combined yards gained in a single-season (2015) in franchise history and the franchise rookie-record, and his 139 punt return yards are the most punt return yards in a single-game in franchise history (at Arizona, 1/3/16).
HONORS: 2017: Pro Bowl (Return Specialist), NFC Special Teams Player of the Week vs. San Francisco (Week 11). 2015: Pro Bowl (Return Specialist), NFC Special Teams Player of the Week at Arizona (Week 17).
COLLEGE: One of the top wide receivers and all-purpose players in school history who was Kansas State's first four-year All-American. One of just three players in school history to earn all-conference honors all four years. Set 17 school records, including career marks for receptions (249), receiving yards (3,710), receiving touchdowns (29), 100-yard receiving games (17), kickoff-return attempts (77) and kickoff-return yards (2,196). Topped his father, Kevin, for the school's career receptions, yards and touchdowns records.
PERSONAL: Prepped at Booker T. Washington High. Caught 42 passes for 765 yards and 13 touchdowns his senior season. Also had 54 tackles and six interceptions on defense. Led the Hornets to a 13-1 record and a win in the 5A state title game. Son of Kevin Lockett and Nicole Edwards. Father played seven seasons in the NFL with Kansas City, Washington and N.Y. Jets. Majored in business management.