Effective Date/Last Updated: July 24, 2020
1. Information Collection
While you generally are not required to provide information about yourself when you use the Services, we may ask you for some or all of the following categories of information when you use the Services, including but not limited to when you purchase tickets, attend games or events at our venues, register to use the Online Services, sign up for contests or sweepstakes, participate in surveys, access various content or features, submit comments or content, or directly contact us with questions or feedback:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;
- Unique identifiers, such as a username or password;
- Demographic information, such as gender or age;
- Commercial information, such as purchase history;
- Financial information, such as credit card or other payment information;
- Geolocation information;
- Visual information, such as security videos;
- Internet or other electronic activity information, including search queries;
- Communication preferences and inferences about your preferences and characteristics;
- Comments and other information posted on our online webforms or in-person forms;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you use our Online Services, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Services;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Services;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, local shared objects, and other technologies;
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded; and
- Standard Server Log Information.
2. Use of Information
We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- Process and manage purchases, orders, and transactions;
- Provide you with the products, services, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request;
- Respond to correspondence that we receive from you and otherwise provide you with customer service;
- Set up, maintain, and service your account;
- Contact you about your account, products, services, contests, and events that we think might be of interest to you (see Access and Choice) below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Send you advertisements, marketing or promotional material, or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties;
- Administer surveys;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services;
- Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses or data analytics, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
- Publish stories, comments, photos, and other information posted in our interactive online features;
- Provide security at our events and venues and investigate security related incidents;
- Detect, investigate, and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and protect the rights and property of the Seattle Seahawks and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We have adopted generally accepted security standards and procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information you provide to us. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Online Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
7. Children's Privacy
The Seahawks do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13 except as permitted by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"). If we are made aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years old in a manner that is inconsistent with COPPA, we will delete this information as soon as possible.
9. Access and Choice
To correct or request that we update or delete certain information by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to respond to your request within 30 days.
You may choose to receive promotional emails, newsletters, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving commercial emails from us by clicking on the opt-out or "unsubscribe" link included in the commercial e-mails you receive. Please note that opt-out requests may take some time to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial email messages.
When you first launch the App that collects precise location information, you will be asked to consent to the application's collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of this location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, may no longer function properly. You may also stop our collection of this location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Online Services.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
By downloading and using our Apps, you may also receive promotional messages, offers, news and information about the Seattle Seahawks or our business partners within the Apps themselves. These "in app" messages are part of our Apps' functionality and cannot be turned off. If you do not want to receive "in app" messages, offers, news and information, do not download or use our Apps.
10. Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you the Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal, regulatory or other compliance obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
11. California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures
Consumers residing in California are afforded certain additional rights with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq.). If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
Notice at Collection and Disclosure Regarding Personal Information Collected and Disclosed
Categories of Personal Information Collected
We collect, and have collected in the preceding 12 months, the following categories of personal information: identifiers, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, biometric information, geolocation information, visual or other similar information, payment or other financial information, characteristics of protected classifications, and certain inferences drawn from these mentioned categories.
For more information about the categories of personal information we collect, please see the Information Collection section above.
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
We collect, and have collected in the preceding 12 months, the above categories of personal information for the following purposes:
- Perform the services you request, including maintaining or servicing your account, provide customer service, process or fulfill orders and transactions, verify customer information, or process payments;
- Provide advertisements or marketing materials, or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties;
- Maintain or administer, perform business analyses or data analytics, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
- Detect, investigate, and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and protect the rights and property of the Seattle Seahawks and others; and
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
For more information about the purposes for which the categories of personal information will be used, please see Use of Information section above.
Disclosure of Personal Information
The following chart sets forth the categories of personal information we may have disclosed for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months and the categories of third parties to whom the information may have been disclosed.
|Category of Personal Information||Category of Recipients|
|Identifiers, such as name, mailing address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, phone number, Internet service provider (ISP) address, and identifiers associated with cookies and other tracking technologies.||(1) Our affiliates and subsidiaries (2) Service providers, such as those who provide data storage, software technology or platform, information technology, customer service, customer management, data analytics, marketing, advertising, and other services on our behalf (3) Business partners, such as advertisers, sponsors or other organizations (4) Law enforcement officials and individuals involved in legal proceedings (5) Third-party ad serving and audience and traffic measurement online services (6) Other third parties with your consent or at your direction|
|Cal. Civ. Code Section 1798.80(e) Categories of Personal Information, such as credit card or other payment information, and signature.||(1) Service providers, such as payment processing vendors (2) Other third parties with your consent or at your direction|
|Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law, such as gender, ethnicity, and age.||(1) Our affiliates and subsidiaries (2) Service providers, such as those who provide data storage, software technology or platform, information technology, customer service, customer management, data analytics, marketing, advertising, and other services on our behalf (3) Business partners, such as advertisers, sponsors or other organizations (4) Law enforcement officials and individuals involved in legal proceedings (5) Other third parties with your consent or at your direction|
|Commercial Information, such as information about Services purchased, obtained, or considered.||(1) Our affiliates and subsidiaries (2) Ad networks, ad tech vendors, and other marketing and advertising vendors (3) Service providers, such as those who provide data storage, software technology or platform, information technology, customer service, customer management, data analytics, marketing, advertising, and other services on our behalf (4) Other third parties with your consent or at your direction|
|Internet or Electronic Network Activity Information, such as your browser type, operating system, pages viewed, and hyperlinks clicked.||(1) Our affiliates and subsidiaries (2) Service providers, such as those who provide data storage, software technology or platform, information technology, customer service, customer management, data analytics, marketing, advertising, and other services on our behalf (3) Business partners, such as advertisers, sponsors or other organizations (4) Third-party ad serving and audience and traffic measurement online services (5) Other third parties with your consent or at your direction|
|Geolocation Data, such as the exact location of your device.||(1) Service providers, such as those who provide data storage, software technology or platform, information technology, customer management, data analytics, marketing, advertising, and other services on our behalf (2) Other third parties with your consent or at your direction|
|Visual or similar information, such as video recordings via security cameras at our stadium, parking lots, and retail stores.||(1) Law enforcement, government agencies, and individuals involved in legal proceedings (2) Other third parties with your consent or at your direction|
For more information about what personal information we share and with whom, please see Sharing of Information section above.
Right to Know and Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, and disclose about you, and a right to request the deletion of your personal information collected by us. You may submit a request to know or a request to delete by calling us at 1-833-315-0604 or emailing us at email@example.com. If you email us, please put "CCPA Request" in the subject line and indicate which request(s) you wish to make.
Before complying with a request to know or request to delete, we must first verify that the consumer making the request is the consumer about whom the business has collected information. To allow us to verify your identity, please provide the following information:
- Email address
- Description of the nature of your transactions or interactions with us, e.g., season ticketholder, ticket purchase to Seahawks game on January 1, 2020, merchandise purchase from Seahawks Pro Shop on January 1, 2020.
We will then look to match the data points you provide with data points we have about you. We may contact you for additional information we may need to verify you.
No Sale of Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information. We do not have actual knowledge that we sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
Right to Non-Discrimination for Exercise of a Privacy Right
If you are a California resident, you have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights and choices, although some of the functionality and features available to you may change or no longer be available to you. Any differences in the services are related to the value provided.
A California resident may use an authorized agent to submit a request to know or a request to delete. An authorized agent means a natural person or a business entity registered with the Secretary of State of California to conduct business in California that a consumer has authorized to act on their behalf. If you are a California consumer who wishes to use an authorized agent to submit a request to know or a request to delete, please do the following: (1) provide the authorized agent written and signed permission to submit the request you are seeking to make; (2) provide us with a copy of the written permission; and (3) verify your own identity with us by following the instructions in the verification form.
Do Not Track Signals
We currently do not respond to "do not track" signals or similar mechanisms. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate such feature, it is not always clear whether users actually intend for these signals to be transmitted or whether they are even aware of them, such as may be the case with pre-selected settings.
12. International Users
Please note that the Services are directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own, we commit to uphold the privacy protections as explained in this Policy.
13. Contact Us