Seattle Seahawks Mobile Ticket Guides
Mobile Ticket Guides
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do the Seattle Seahawks/Lumen Field use mobile tickets?
A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient and flexible way to receive and manage tickets while increasing protection against fraud. You're probably already using your smartphone to attend movies or when you travel, so why not for live events? It's our effort to make your Lumen Field experience the very best. Mobile tickets provide:
- A clean, contactless environment
- Quick and easy entry to Lumen Field using your mobile phone or smart device
- Instant access to all your season tickets through the Seahawks Mobile App
- The ability to manage, send or sell your tickets at any time
- Reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit or forgotten tickets
- An easy way to go green by printing less paper
Can I print my ticket from home, or get a season ticket card instead?
No, we have eliminated PDF paper tickets and season ticket card. All tickets are mobile and accessible via your smartphone or mobile device. Screenshots are not accepted due to the rotating barcode technology.
What if I don't have a smartphone, or the guest using my tickets doesn't have a smartphone?
If you or your guest does not have access to a smartphone, we can arrange for a gameday Will Call ticket pick-up at the Northwest Box Office at Lumen Field. To arrange for Will Call please call 888-NFL-HAWK at least one business day in advance of the game.
What if my phone breaks, dies, or is lost/stolen before I arrive?
Simply come to the Northwest Box Office, present your ID and we'll reissue your game tickets for you.