• Began season on PUP (quadriceps), but returned to help Seattle rank atop the NFL in rushing with 2,560 yards.
• Played in 100th career regular season game at Los Angeles Rams (11/6/16).
• Played in 16 games with 11 starts and played in all three postseason contests with two starts, including a start at tight end in Super Bowl 50 in 2015. Finished with 17 receptions for 121 yards and three total touchdowns, including a fumble recovery returned for a touchdown at Tampa Bay (10/4/15).
• Helped Carolina set team records with an NFL-leading 500 points and 59 touchdowns and gain a team-record 357 first downs in 2015.
• Played in 13 games with 11 starts for Baltimore in 2012. Collected 21 receptions for 225 yards. Key member of offense that scored 398 points and gained 5,640 total yards, the most points and second-most yards in franchise history.
• Had two catches for 37 yards in Super Bowl XLVII victory vs. San Francisco (2/3/13). Both came on touchdown drive in the second quarter - one for 23 yards and another for 14 yards.
• Started 16 games for Baltimore in 2011. Finished third on the team with 54 catches for 528 yards and five touchdowns - all career highs.
• Contributed to offense that amassed a franchise-record 553 total yards at St. Louis (9/25/11). Generated 51 yards on five catches.
• Established single-game career highs of 10 receptions, 79 yards and two touchdowns at Seattle (11/13/11). Scored on catches of one yard and 11 yards. Set a Ravens team record for the most receptions in a game by a tight end.
• Played in 15 games with three starts for Baltimore as a rookie in 2010. Grabbed 11 receptions for 152 yards and one touchdown.
• Scored first-career touchdown on a 34-yard catch and run vs. New Orleans (12/19/10).
COLLEGE: Played in 52 games with 39 starts at Oregon and totaled 124 receptions for 1,557 yards and 12 touchdowns. Ended career first in school history among tight ends in catches and receiving yards. First-team All-Pac-10 Conference selection as a senior in 2009. Started 13 games and ranked second on the Ducks with 42 catches for 551 yards - a school-record for tight ends - and six touchdowns. Set a school record for the most receptions in a game by a tight end with 11 against California. Second-team All-Pac-10 Conference choice in 2008. Started 13 games and finished second on the team with 508 receiving yards on 35 receptions, including three touchdowns. Started 13 games in 2007 and set a school record for the most catches in a season by a tight end with 43 for 453 yards and three touchdowns. In 2006, played in 13 games. Switched to the defensive line because of injuries. Posted 10 tackles in the first nine games before moving back to the offensive side of the ball for the last four games. Lined up at tight end for three games and wide receiver for one game. Caught four passes for 45 yards. Redshirted as a true freshman in 2005.
PERSONAL: Attended Bellflower (Calif.) High School. Majored in family and human services at Oregon.