|Other Days (not Mon or Sun)||2||2||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Opponents by Group
|vs AFC Teams||1||1||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|vs NFC Teams||7||5||3||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Outside Own Division||5||5||2||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|vs Own Division||3||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Opponents by Team
|Los Angeles Rams||2||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|New York Giants||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|San Francisco 49ers||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|M&T Bank Stadium||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Signed by Seattle as a UFA on March 17, 2023.
04/25/19: Drafted by Pittsburgh (1st round, 19th overall)
03/17/23: Signed by Seattle as UFA
NFL CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
• Has played in 52 games (48 starts) in his four-year NFL career.
• Has registered 286 tackles (173 solo), 13 tackles for loss, 13 passes defensed, five fumble recoveries, 10 QB hits, 4.0 sacks, two interceptions, two forced fumbles and one fumble return for TD.
• In 2022, Played in 17 games (14 starts), Ranked third on the team in total tackles (81) and fourth in solo tackles (44), also registered two quarterback hits, two passes defensed and two tackles for loss.
• In 2019, led the team and all NFL rookies in tackles (109), solo tackles (72) and ranked fourth in both categories in TFLs (nine)
• First NFL rookie with a fumble return for a TD and an interception in the same game since safety Eddie Jackson of the Chicago Bears vs. Carolina on Oct. 22, 2017 and the 11th since the 1970s AFL-NFL merger
• Finished rookie season in 2019 ranked second among all NFL rookie receivers with 58 receptions and third with 900 receiving yards - both second all-time in Seahawks single-season history by a rookie behind Joey Galloway's totals in 1995. Started 15 of 16 games played in 2019, in addition to starting both postseason games.
• Second NFL rookie since the 1970 NFL-AFL merger, with a fumble return for a TD and an interception in the same game (Delton Hall accomplished the feat vs. San Francisco on Sept. 13, 1987).
COLLEGE: Played in 39 games (32 starts) at Michigan as a three-year letterman (2016-18). Two-time Academic All-Big Ten Conference (2017-18). Registered 194 tackles, 20.0 tackles for losses, 10.0 sacks, one interception and 17 passes defensed in his Wolverines career. NCAA Consensus All-American and All-Big Ten First-Team honors in 2018. Nagurski-Woodson Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year and a Butkus-Fitzgerald Big Ten Linebacker of the Year recipient in 2018. Led the defense with 102 tackles, including 9.5 stops for losses, 5.0 sacks, one interception and nine pass breakups in 13 games (13 starts) in 2017. Registered 12 tackles and an assisted tackle for a loss in 13 games in 2016.
PERSONAL: Attended Charles W. Flanagan High School in Pembroke Pines, Fla. and was coached by his father, Devin Bush, Sr. Won the Class 8A state championship in 2015. Earned Class 8A first-team all-state honors as a junior and senior. Father, Devin Bush, Sr. played in the NFL and won Super Bowl XXXIV with the St. Louis Rams. Full name is Devin Bush Jr.