Signed by Seattle as an undrafted rookie free agent following the 2019 NFL Draft.
Competed in one meet in the 4x100-meter relay
• Joined the track team in April following spring football practice
• With football, appeared in 12 games, making three starts.
• Caught 29 passes for 274 yards on the year.
• Rushed five times for 45 yards.
• Finished with two receptions for eight yards and had a nine-yard carry vs. Ohio on Sept. 8.
• Had two receptions for 27 yards and a 16-yard rush at Missouri on Sept. 16.
• Tallied a season-high 64 yards receiving on four receptions and a six-yard rush vs. No. 8 Michigan on Sept. 23.
• Had four catches for 31 yards vs. Minnesota on Oct. 7.
• Recorded four receptions for 28 yards at Rutgers on Oct. 21.
• Finished with two catches for 14 yards vs. Nebraska on Oct. 28.
• Tallied a 16-yard reception and an three-yard rush vs. Illinois on Nov. 4.
• Caught a season-high six passes for 60 yards at Northwestern on Nov. 11.
• Had two receptions for 13 yards at Iowa on Nov. 18.
• Finished with two catches for 13 yards vs. Indiana on Nov. 25.
• National qualifier in the 60-meter dash, where he placed 16th
&149; Had a season-best 60-meter dash time of 6.80 seconds
• Had 50 catches for 805 yards (16.1 avg.) and eight touchdowns in 11 games as a sophomore at Coffeyville.
• His 805 receiving yards ranks 11th in the NJCAA.
• His 50 receptions and eight touchdown catches were both tied for the 14th most in the NJCAA.
• Had 1,355 all-purpose yards last season, which was the sixth most by any player in the NJCAA.
• Had a career-high 13 catches for 208 yards and one touchdown in Coffeyville's 41-31 win over Northeastern Oklahoma A&M.
• Had three catches for 139 yards and three touchdowns in team's 27-20 win over Fort Scott.
• Had three games over 100 yards receiving last year.
• Returned 17 kickoffs for 509 yards (29.9 avg.) and a touchdown, as well as three punt returns for 27 yards (9.0 avg.).
• Also ran track at Coffeyville.
• Given name is Terry Dave Wright.
• Born Jan. 28, 1997.
• Is planning to major in American studies.