|Own 1-20 - by Yard Line|
|Own 21-50 - by Yard Line||1||1||0||0||0|
Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
|Ahead by 1-8 Points|
|4th Quarter within 7|
3/14/19 Signed by Seattle as an unrestricted free agent on March 14, 2019.
NFL CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
• A four-time Pro Bowler (2012-15) and first team All-Pro selection in 2012.
• Has started all 114 regular season games and all 10 postseason games played in his career.
• Started all 10 games played at left guard in 2018 for Arizona before landing on injured reserve (knee) on December 4.
• Helped RB David Johnson establish Cardinals franchise single-season records for total yards (2,118), total touchdowns (20) and rushing touchdowns (16) in 2016.
• Started all 75 regular season games he played in and all eight postseason games in five years with San Francisco, earning three Pro Bowls (2012-14) and was a first-team All-Pro selection in 2012.
COLLEGE: Played in 35 games (33 starts) at Idaho and as a senior became just the second non-BCS conference player to be named a finalist for the Outland Trophy since the award’s inception in 1946. Started all 13 games at left guard during his senior season in 2009, earning first-team All-America honors from the Associated Press, Football Writers of America, American Football Coaches Association, Walter Camp Football Foundation and Sports Illustrated. Was also named first-team All-WAC and was the only active player to be selected to the WAC’s All-Decade team for the 2000s.
PERSONAL: Attended Western High (Anaheim, Calif.) where he was a captain and earned all-state and all-conference honors as a senior. Had his No. 78 retired at Western in March of 2015. Also competed in wrestling and track & field. Did not arrive in the United States until prior to his freshman year of high school when he moved to the U.S. and lived with his parents and three siblings in his aunt’s garage for six months before moving into a one bedroom apartment. Grew up in Vaitogi, American Samoa, a 1.25 square mile village with 1,400 people, and learned English as a second language. He was elected as the as the inaugural recipient of the Polynesian Pro Football Player of the Year Award for the 2015 season by the Polynesian Football Hall of Fame; the award recognizes the most outstanding professional football player of Polynesian ancestry. Along with wife, Ashley, has one son, KoaAlii’. Last name is pronounced yoo-PAH-tee. Born on May 12, 1987.