|Own 1-20 - by Yard Line||7||0||7||0||2|
|Own 21-50 - by Yard Line||34||22||12||0||1|
|Opp 49-20 - by Yard Line||48||21||27||0||5||1||0||0||0||0|
|Opp 19-1 - by Yard Line||10||4||6||0||0|
|Last Two Minutes of Half||11||10||1||0||1|
Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
|Ahead by 9-16 Points||13||4||9||0||0|
|Ahead by 1-8 Points||33||21||12||0||3||1||0||0||0||0|
|Behind by 1-8 Points||20||11||9||0||1|
|Behind by 9-16 Points||6||1||5||0||1|
|4th Quarter within 7||16||10||6||0||3||1||0||0||0||0|
Selected with the second pick in the 4th round (99th overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft.
NFL CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
- Has started 108 of 112 games played through eight seasons, logging 716 tackles (461 solo), 11.5 sacks, two interceptions, 32 passes defensed, nine forced fumbles and seven fumbe recoveries, and a fumble recovery for a touchdown at Dallas (11/1/15).
- Started all 16 games in 2016 and set career-highs in tackles (126, 72 solo) and sacks (4.0) and tied a career high with five passes defensed. Was selected to his first Pro Bowl.
- Moved to weakside linebacker and started 13 of 13 games in 2013 played, missing the last three games with a broken foot suffered at San Francisco (12/8). Missed the Divisional Playoff Game vs. New Orleans but returned to play in both the NFC Championship and Super Bowl XLVIII.
- Started Super Bowl XLVIII. Recorded eight tackles (5 solo) in the 2013 postseason with seven tackles (5 solo) coming in SBXLVIII.
- His emergence during rookie season led to team trading Aaron Curry to Oakland on October 13, 2011. Started 12 of 16 games played and recorded 61 tackles (46 solo) and 2.0 sacks in 2011. Posted a career-high eight tackles in back-to-back games (vs. St. Louis, 12/12/11 and at Chicago, 12/18/11).
HONORS: 2016, Pro Bowl.
COLLEGE: Started 35 of 47 games at Mississippi State (22 at strong-side outside linebacker and 13 at weak-side linebacker). Finished career with 259 tackles (131 solo), including nine sacks for minus 60 yards, 23.5 stops for loss totaling 104 yards and 11 quarterback pressures. Forced and recovered three fumbles and had 14 passes defensed.
PERSONAL: Attended Olive Branch (Miss.) High School. Regarded as the nation’s 45th best strong-side outside linebacker. Selected to play in the Mississippi/Alabama All-Star Classic. Named first-team, all-state on the defensive line by the Clarion-Ledger in all classifications following his senior season. Also earned first-team, all-state mention by the Mississippi Association of Coaches at outside linebacker in Class 5A. Recorded 91 total tackles, 13 sacks and an interception. Helped Olive Branch to a 12-2 overall record as a senior. Also a standout for an undefeated basketball team as a senior. Born Kenneth Bernard Wright Jr. in Memphis, Tenn.