1. Of any place in the world, home is definitely where his heart is.
My favorite place in the world is Oxford, Mississippi. It's my home. It's where I grew up and where my family is. It's where I went to school my whole life. I have a lot of great memories there.
2. He is really close with his family, so their traditions together are very important to him.
I love the holidays. Christmas with my family is my favorite family tradition. The food is one of my favorite parts, too. The best is sweet potato casserole.
3. One day, he hopes to master cooking and maybe open his own restaurant.
Cooking is definitely a skill I want to have. If football didn't work out, I was planning on going to culinary school in Chicago. When I'm done playing football, I want to open up my own restaurant.
4. His sister is his first call when something happens in his life.
I call my sister, for sure, whenever anything happens. Good or bad. She's 19 and we are still really close. I tell her pretty much everything.
5. He's only a little superstitious when it comes to pregame rituals.
I have to listen to the same song before I go out. "Nobody Needs Nobody" by Playa Fly.
6. His dad is the one person who knows him better than he knows himself.
My dad definitely knows me the best. Growing me up, he was always there for me and knew exactly what to do and how to help me.
7. Fortnite helps him unwind after a stressful day.
I like to play Fortnite at the end of the day. It helps me relax and just get out of my head.
8. Tyler Lockett's catches have been his favorite part about his rookie year so far.
They're just unbelievable. I love watching him make those impossible plays.
9. Knowing what he knows now, he would go back in time to before he came to Seattle and tell himself to continue to be himself.
I'd tell myself to continue to be you. Just focus on who you are and stay true to that.
10. The most inspirational person in his life is his dad.
I've looked up to my dad ever since I was a kid. He's helped me in so many ways.
11. Doing anything with his family makes him the happiest outside of football.
I love spending time with my family. It doesn't matter what we do, I just love chilling with them. We're all pretty close.
12. He would love to share a meal with Kobe Bryant and listen to his life stories.
Kobe Bryant. He's a legend. I loved watching him play growing up. One of the best athletes of all time, for sure.
Game action photos from the Seattle Seahawks' Week 13 matchup against the Minnesota Vikings.