What do Serena Williams, Mike Tyson, and Bobby Wagner all have in common? Ugo Amadi is a fan of them all. Find out more about what drives Ugo, and how he sets the bar for himself. Here are 12 things you may not know about Ugo Amadi:
1) His pet of choice would be a 'French Bulldog'.
"Of all animals in the world to own as a pet, I would choose a 'French Bulldog'. They get tired pretty quickly, so you don't have to walk them too long."
2) He is a huge fan of Serena Williams.
"When it comes to my favorite female athlete of all-time, it would have to be Serena Williams."
3) Even though he has never played soccer, he thinks he would be great at it.
"I have never played soccer- which is pretty shocking, but I think I would be great at it. Soccer is a huge part of my culture."
4) Playing 'Madden' and 'Call of Duty' keeps his mind at ease.
"Usually when I want to get away from the daily grind or get my mind off of things I play 'Madden' and 'Call of Duty'."
5) Playing on special teams has given him the opportunity to make his most memorable play so far in his career.
"My most memorable play of my NFL career so far would be the hit I made on special teams as a 'gunner', against the Minnesota Vikings during the preseason of my rookie year."
6) His all-time favorite Seahawk is also his teammate.
"Bobby Wagner is my favorite Seahawk of all time. I choose Bobby because he is going to be a Hall of Famer and I can say that I know him."
7) He loves playing against the Dallas Cowboys.
"My favorite team to play against would be the Dallas Cowboys simply because of their tradition. Growing up as a kid, I always wanted to play against them. Another reason is because I heard the saying 'how 'bout them Cowboys' a lot when I was younger. It made me want to play them even more."
8) He would have loved to sit in the front row of a Mike Tyson fight.
"If I had the chance to sit in the front row of any event, I would choose to be in the front row of a Mike Tyson and Lennox Lewis fight."
9) Growth is his main goal prior to the season's end.
"One goal that I have set out for myself before the end of the season is to see tremendous growth for myself, both on and off of the field."
10) Marquise Blair and coach Brian Schottenheimer would be on his dodgeball 'Dream Team'.
"If I assembled a dodgeball team of my own and had to select one player and one coach to be on my side, I would pick Marquise Blair and coach Schotty (Brian Schottenheimer). Marquise is relentless and he'll want to get back out there and play again, and I know Schotty would draw up some great plays for us."
11) His grandmother is his favorite pregame chef.
"My grandma's cooking is amazing. She's been feeding me since I was kid. Eating her food has definitely always brought me good luck."
12) Family is his foundation.
"Family means everything to me. They will always be on my side through the good and the bad. They have always supported me whether they have seen my vision or not. At the end of the day, that's who I can count on in any situation."