Pet peeves? His daily routine? Super power of choice? Find out all of the interesting facts about the punter from down under. Here are 12 things you may not know about Michael Dickson:
1) He is a gamer in his free time.
"I prefer to play Playstation instead of Xbox. Right now my favorite game is Call of Duty: War Zone."
2) Cleanliness is a must for him.
"I don't have very many pet peeves, but a big one for me is cleanliness. I'm a pretty tidy person."
3.) He needs his music.
"I really enjoy listening to music. I would say the app I use the most on my phone is Spotify."
4) The plan to play in the NFL came at a much later point in his life.
"At first, I wanted to play Australian rules football. That was my dream growing up. I knew I wanted to play in the NFL in 2015 when I decided to give American football a chance. That's when I decided I wanted to play in the NFL."
5) His only need on a camping trip would be a tent.
"A tent is the only thing I would need on a camping trip. I think I could get by not having everything else."
6) Watching ancient history videos on YouTube is the perfect way to start his day.
"The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is watch ancient history videos on YouTube. I usually watch a lot of different ones but, this year I've watched a lot of ones about Egypt. I'll also watch some sneaker videos, meditate, journal, and then I'll head over to the VMAC."
7) He enjoys making sweet potato fries.
"Sweet potato fries with chili, avocado, tomato, and cheese is my favorite meal to cook. It's like a loaded sweet potato, but in the form of fries."
8) His cousin is also his best friend.
"My cousin and I are best friends, we've been around each other since we were little kids. We've lived very similar lives and we get along the best."
9) Teleportation would be his superpower of choice.
"If I could choose any super power, I would choose the ability to teleport. I would teleport back home and all over the world."
10) Macedonian food was popular in his family.
"My family was Macedonian, so there was always some sort of Macedonian cuisine prepared for our big family dinners. There were a few staple recipes within our family that I really enjoyed."
11) Family is a large part of why he is where is today.
"Family means everything to me. They are a big reason why I am where I am today. They give me a lot of purpose to make them proud."
12) He would love to be a part of a certain reality show.
"I would love to be on the show 'Survivor.' I think that would be pretty cool."