From childhood dreams of being a police officer, the joys of the holiday season, and much more. Here are 12 things you may not know about L.J. Collier:
1) His ideal football weather involves clear skies.
"I love playing in sunny weather. Playing under clear skies, in about 75 degree weather is perfect weather to play in."
2) The wallpaper on his phone is an action photo of himself.
"My wallpaper is a photo of myself against the Bills. My girlfriend got on me about changing my wallpaper and that was the photo I chose."
3) When it comes time to eat, his favorite restaurant is Mexican Chuy's.
"My favorite restaurant to eat at is probably Chuy's. It's a Mexican spot in Texas. It's really good."
4) The one TV family that reminds him of his own is 'Meet the Browns.'
"The one TV family that reminds me of my own would probably be the family from Meet the Browns.They're pretty wild and funny."
5) As a kid, Thanksgiving included quite a few family members and great food prepared by his father.
"When I was growing up, my Thanksgiving was spent with a few family members here and there. My Dad would make dressing from scratch and it's always good. I had some this year as well. It's always been a pretty big tradition of ours."
6) A Thanksgiving plate of his consisted of many different dishes.
"I used to eat a little bit of everything. I had dressing, ham, and my favorite side dish was probably potato salad. You can't go wrong with those."
7) Vanilla is his ice cream flavor of choice.
"I'm a vanilla ice cream kind of guy. I love to top it off with some peanut M&M's."
8) Waking up to gifts on Christmas was his favorite holiday memory.
"The feeling of waking up to a new bike on Christmas was a great feeling. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I've always loved the feeling of being in the Christmas spirit and watching Christmas movies. I think the greatest gift I ever received was my chopper bike that I got when I was eight years old."
9) An old teammate of his remains his best friend to this day.
"My old teammate Ty Barrett is my best friend in the world. That's my dog. We've been friends since my freshman year in college."
10) He wishes for a Super Bowl victory more than anything else.
"My number one wish in life is to win a Super Bowl. To be a world champion would be an incredible feeling."
11) Idris Elba would be the perfect actor to play him in a movie.
"If there was a movie made about my life, I think the perfect actor to play my character would be Idris Elba."
12) Playing professional football wasn't always his dream career.
"When I was younger I wanted to be a cop when I grew up. I was one of the kids who liked action movies like Bad Boys. Everybody wanted to be like Mike Lowrey."
Go behind the scenes with team photographer Rod Mar as he shares moments from the Seattle Seahawks' Week 16 game vs. the Los Angeles Rams. Eye on the Hawks is presented by Western Washington Toyota Dealers.