Here is your chance to get familiar with the one and only, National Champion and… fisherman? From his favorite people, to favorite hobbies, here are 12 things you may not know about Damien Lewis:
1) His role model is his mother.
"The way she raised me and my three brothers alone while my father was in and out of prison shows how strong of a woman she is. She's always been there for us and to me, that means everything."
2) His most valued possession is his Bible.
"If my house burned down today, I would come out with my Bible. I'm a man of God and He has the final word on what happens. If He puts me through it, He will bring me out of it."
3) The time he spent while quarantining in the offseason was put to good use.
"I spent most of my time studying my playbook and raising my newborn child when I was quarantining prior to the season."
4) Visiting Europe is one of the top things to do on his bucket list.
"The number one place I would like to visit would probably be Europe. I would love to go overseas to experience the different lifestyle people live over there compared to the United States."
5) He loves hip-hop music.
"If I had to choose my top three music artists today, I would choose Trap Manny, Rich Homie Quan, and Lil Baby."
6) Lebron James is the one person he would love to trade places with for a day.
"Lebron James is the one person I would love to trade places with for a day. It would be cool to see what life is like as my favorite basketball player. I would like to see how he handles business on and off the court."
7) President Andrew Jackson is someone he would have loved to interview.
"It would be insightful to go back in time and ask President Andrew Jackson questions about the way he controlled things."
8) Becoming a National Champion was the highlight of his college career.
"I'll never forget the moment I became a National Champion. When we kneeled the ball, my quarterback gave me the ball and I remember watching the clock count down to zero."
9) Fishing is a favorite hobby.
"If I had more free time, I would spend more time fishing. I love fishing. Me and my brother love to go out on the lake and catch fish and throw them back. We would catch catfish, bass, a little bit of everything."
10) Praying is something he believes everyone should do.
"I think something everyone should do is pray. You always have to stay prayed up. I don't think anything happens without Jesus. He deserves all the glory. I'll always boast on him and boast on his name."
11) No other draft memory beats receiving a call from head coach Pete Carroll.
"My best draft memory is getting a call from coach Carroll. When he told me that I was going to be a Seattle Seahawk, I remember seeing my mom's smile as she began to cry. All of the hard work paid off."
12) He is currently teaching himself how to play the guitar.
"I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar. I'm trying to teach myself how to play. I watch YouTube videos to get better at it. The sound of the guitar is special to me."