1. Being a professional football player was the only thing he ever wanted to be growing up.
"I always had my eyes set on being what I am now, a professional football player."
2. Hip hop and R&B are his favorite genres of music.
"I pretty much like a little bit of everybody, especially in the rap game. I like MajorNine. I like Kevin Gates, too. My playlist has a little bit of everybody in hip hop."
3. The scenery around Seattle has been the apple of his eye since his arrival.
"Since I left Houston, I've never seen so much green. I've got to see a lot of nature more than anything."
4. His first NFL locker room experience was the ultimate eye opener.
"When I first stepped into an NFL locker room, I saw all of the older guys and veterans and it all began to sink in that I was a part of the real deal now. I heard a few of those guys talk about how they had been in NFL for about eight and nine years. That changed everything for me."
5. His favorite team to play against is every team.
"I don't think I can pick out just one team that I like to play against, specifically. I like to play against every team. I really just look forward to playing every Sunday, going out there ready to perform."
6. He can never get tired of watching the movie 'Django.'
"I love watching 'Django.' When I was coming out of college my last year, I probably watched it every single day."
7. His favorite homecooked meal is usually a masterpiece created by his girlfriend.
"I love me some rice, fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, and cornbread. My girlfriend cooks it all the time for me. It's one of my favorite meals."
8. When it comes to cheering on an NBA team, he's going to go wherever Lebron James goes.
"I'm a Lebron fan. I didn't like the Lakers growing up. But now, I've changed over because I go everywhere he goes. I'm also a Zion Willamson fan. I've never seen anybody from South Carolina play in person but him. I hope he gets healthy soon. He's also a No. 1 one pick and got hurt. I'm rooting for him."
9. Family is the fuel that he needs to stay motivated and to give it his all.
"My family has always been that support staff behind me. They have been there for me since I started playing football. That's important for me, that's who I go out there and do it for."
10. Football is the only job he has ever had.
"I've only had one job in my life, and that's playing in the National Football League. I never had an actual job before."
11. Life as the number one overall draft pick was something he always embraced.
"I made myself happy and I made my family happy. When you're drafted high, it comes with a lot of expectations. Everybody in league is looking at you under a microscope. It's tough, but fair. But, no one else can ever say that they were the number one overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft."
12. He only has one career football goal remaining, to be a Super Bowl champion.
"At the end of the day, that's what it's all about for me personally. Nothing besides that matters to me. Only one team can claim the Super Bowl per year, and I want to be able to be a part of one of those teams. Nobody can take that from you."
The Seahawks acquired Jadeveon Clowney in a trade with the Houston Texans. Take a look back at some of the best photos of the Pro Bowl defensive end.