Set the mood for gameday by listening to a playlist of songs being spun by DJ Supa Sam, the official DJ of the Seattle Seahawks. Follow this playlist on Spotify and it will be updated every week during the season.
The Week 16 playlist features this week's anthem singer Natalie Grant with the all-too-appropriate "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!," some of Seattle's best-known musicians, and plenty of other songs that will get you ready for kickoff.
The Spotify playlist artwork was originally created as a commemorative ticket for Seahawks Season Ticket Holders, available within the Seahawks mobile app.
Gameday Playlist: Week 16
- Prince – 1999
- Natalie Grant – Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
- Easy Mccoy – Do You Know the Name
- Foo Fighters – Shame Shame
- DJ Drama – My Moment (feat. 2 Chainz, Meek Mill & Jeremih)
- Steely Dan – Black Cow
- AC Slater & Doorly – Take You
- Greta Van Fleet – My Way, Soon
- Kingsmen – Louie Louie
- Three 6 Mafia – Stay Fly (feat. Young Buck, Eightball & MJG)
- U2 – New Year's Day
- The Doors – Break on Through (To the Other Side)
- Temple Of The Dog – Hunger Strike
- Tom Jones – It's Not Unusual
- Carrollton – Made For This
- Nirvana – Lithium
- Jimmy Barnes & Tina Turner – (Simply) The Best
- Mötley Crüe – Kickstart My Heart