Set the mood for gameday by listening to a playlist of songs being spun by DJ Supa Sam, the official DJ of the Seattle Seahawks. Follow this playlist on Spotify and it will be updated each week during the season.
Gameday Playlist: Week 4
- Aerosmith – Sweet Emotion
- Tuxedo – The Tuxedo Way
- Fall Out Boy – Champion
- T.I. – Bring Em Out
- Post Malone – Wow.
- Disturbed – Down with the Sickness
- Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Michael Jackson – Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
- Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars (with SZA)
- Big Sean – Don Life (feat. Lil Wayne)
- Florida Georgia Line – This Is How We Roll (feat. Luke Bryan)
- P!nk – Raise Your Glass
The Seattle Seahawks have faced the Miami Dolphins 15 times dating back to 1977, going 4-8 in the regular season and 1-2 in the postseason. They'll look to add another win this Sunday, October 4 at 10 a.m. PT at Hard Rock Stadium.