Good morning, 12s.
Here's a look at what's 'out there' for today – Friday, March 20 – about your Seattle Seahawks:
Free NFL Game Pass
Starting on Wednesday, the NFL started offering fans free access to NFL Game Pass. This complimentary access provides fans with the opportunity to relive incredible NFL games and for 12s, their favorite Seahawks moments.
Covering a mass variety of games and moments throughout the Pete Carroll and John Schneider era (and prior), here's a list of some notable games you should check out:
· Super Bowl XLVIII (2013 season, also on YouTube)
· NFC Championship win over SF (2013 season, also on YouTube)
· NFC Championship win over GB (2014 season, also on YouTube)
· NFC Championship win over CAR (2005 season)
· Beast Quake (2010 season)
· 1983 playoff win in MIA
· 2018 win over KC
· 2015 win over PIT
· Shootout with HOU in 2017
· 2012 comeback wins over NE and CHI
· 2019 OT win at SF
· First win in franchise history over TB
· 2016 win at NE
· Or for the more ambitious, re-live the entire 2013 season, in order.
If you're looking for some feature content that goes beyond a game replay, NFL Game Pass has you covered for that as well. There's a handful of documentaries and mic'd up segments that we're sure you'll enjoy. Here are just a few of the items on that list:
· Football Life: Largent and Holmgren
· America's Game: 2013 Seattle Seahawks
· NFL 360 Ep. 201: Shaquem Griffin
· Sound FX: Russell Wilson 2018 Week 9, Pete Carroll 2015, Russell Wilson 2014, Super Bowl XLVII
You're probably thinking, "Good thing I'm hearing about this on a Friday because I just figured out my weekend plans." Big shout out to the league for making this complimentary access possible.
Social Post Of The Day
Today's 'Social Post of the Day' comes from the official Twitter account of CenturyLink Field, as they tweet out a beautiful photo of the stadium announcing the first day of Spring.
More From Around The Web
John Clayton from 710 ESPN Seattle dives into how patience has paid off for the Seahawks in free agency.
February 2, 2014 will be a day that will live in Seattle history forever as the day the Seahawks won the franchise's first Lombardi Trophy.