Seattle Seahawks Fan Code of Conduct
Fan Code of Conduct
Lumen Field management is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for its guests. The staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests and other fans can enjoy the event experience free from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Over-intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of home or opposing team fans Verbal or physical harassment of stadium guests and staff members
- Smoking, tobacco or marijuana use on Lumen Field property
Guests who cannot conform their conduct to these rules, or who are otherwise unruly or inconsiderate (including fighting) are not welcome at Lumen Field. Such conduct will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from the stadium and/or permanent revocation of ticket privileges.
Each guest should be in possession of his or her ticket stub and be ready to display it to stadium officials to verify seat location. All Season Ticket Holders are responsible for their own conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats.
As part of an NFL initiative, the Seahawks will require fans that are ejected from the stadium for violating of the Fan Code of Conduct to take a four-hour online course before they are permitted to come back into the facility. The cost of the course will be a minimum of $250.
Guests who use offensive language or gestures in violation of state and/or local criminal ordinances are subject to arrest.
*The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm during Seahawks games and Sounders FC matches is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
Boom Bot Virtual Assistant
Chat with Boom Bot to help get answers to questions about your Seahawks experience, including questions about tickets, gameday at Lumen Field, policies, amenities, concessions, and more.
Reporting Unruly Fan Behavior
We are committed to improving your game day experience and providing a safe, family-friendly environment. To report any inappropriate activity that may be disrupting your enjoyment of the game or for housekeeping needs, please text "HAWK12" to 69050. You can also direct any questions or concerns to the nearest Event Staff member or GuestLink Location.