Seattle Seahawks Alcohol Policy
The Seattle Seahawks and CenturyLink Field work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below and are also posted at every concession stand.
- Guests who appear to be under 30 years of age must present a valid form of identification for alcohol purchases.
- No alcohol will be sold to Guests who are under 21 years of age.
- No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear intoxicated.
- There will be a two (2) beer limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions during the first half. Starting at kick off of the 3rd quarter, there will be a one (1) beer limit per transaction.
- There will be a one (1) beer limit, per person, by a roving vendor.
- There will be a one (1) spirit limit, per transaction, at club locations until alcohol cut, which varies by event.
- Alcohol sales will terminate at the end of the third quarter though management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto the grounds. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of our Fan Code of Conduct and may result in the guest being ejected, arrested or ticket privileges being revoked.
Identification MUST be valid (not expired) and show:
- The bearer's date of birth.
- The bearer's signature (except US Military ID).
- A photograph of Bearer.
The following forms of ID are acceptable at CenturyLink Field:
- Driver's License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State, U.S. Territory, and District of Columbia.
- Driver's License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any Canadian Province.
- Valid Washington State Temporary Driver's License.
- U.S. Armed Forces I.D. Card (Encrypted signature acceptable)
- Merchant Marine I.D. Card issued by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Official Passport
- Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card (No expiration date required)
The following forms of ID are NOT accepted for alcohol purchases at CenturyLink Field:
- Punched IDs are NOT acceptable at CenturyLink Field
- Expired IDs are NOT acceptable at CenturyLink Field
- Temporary IDs are NOT acceptable at CenturyLink Field
- Vertical driver's licenses and state issued ID cards are NOT acceptable at CenturyLink Field