The Seattle Seahawks and CenturyLink Field work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below and are also posted at every concession stand.
- Guests who appear to be under 30 years of age must present a valid form of identification for alcohol purchases.
- No alcohol will be sold to Guests who are under 21 years of age.
- No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear intoxicated.
- There will be a two (2) beer limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions during the first half. Starting at kick off of the 3rd quarter, there will be a one (1) beer limit per transaction.
- There will be a one (1) beer limit, per person, by a roving vendor.
- There will be a one (1) spirit limit, per transaction, at club locations until alcohol cut, which varies by event.
- Alcohol sales will terminate at the end of the third quarter though management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto the grounds. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of our Fan Code of Conduct and may result in the guest being ejected, arrested or ticket privileges being revoked.
Identification MUST be valid (not expired) and show:
- The bearer's date of birth.
- The bearer's signature (except US Military ID).
- A photograph of Bearer.
The following forms of ID are acceptable at CenturyLink Field:
- Driver's License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State, U.S. Territory, and District of Columbia.
- Driver's License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any Canadian Province.
- Valid Washington State Temporary Driver's License.
- U.S. Armed Forces I.D. Card (Encrypted signature acceptable)
- Merchant Marine I.D. Card issued by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Official Passport
- Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card (No expiration date required)
The following forms of ID are NOT accepted for alcohol purchases at CenturyLink Field:
- Punched IDs are NOT acceptable at CenturyLink Field
- Expired IDs are NOT acceptable at CenturyLink Field
- Temporary IDs are NOT acceptable at CenturyLink Field
- Vertical driver’s licenses and state issued ID cards are NOT acceptable at CenturyLink Field