RENTON, Wash. – The Seattle Seahawks announced today special fan events and gameday offerings for the 2023 season. The Seahawks will open the regular season at home on September 10 vs. the Los Angeles Rams. Gates open two hours prior to kickoff for general ticket holders and three hours prior to kickoff for Club and Suite ticket holders. The first 50,000 fans will receive a signature Seahawks rally towel, courtesy of Quantum Fiber, a Lumen Technologies brand.
Kickoff Week Events
Leading up to the game, the Seahawks invite the 12s to celebrate the season with an exciting lineup of events. On Thursday, September 7, join the team at Day 1 Playfield (2121 7th Ave in South Lake Union) from 11 a.m.- 5 p.m. for the Seahawks Block Party. Enjoy music from DJ Supa Sam, live performances from the Seahawks Dancers, plus special appearances from Seahawks Legends, giveaways, photo ops and more. Then on Sunday, September 10, the Seahawks are partnering with local bars to celebrate the start of the season with a "Cheers to Kickoff" by picking up the tab for 12s on gameday. Fans can stop into participating bars starting at 12 p.m. on gameday for food and drinks while supplies last. To see the full list of participating locations or learn more about the Seahawks Kickoff Week events, visit seahawks.com.
Halftime Concert & Performances
In celebration of the home opener, the team will host a special halftime concert presented by Bud Light featuring Grammy-nominated rock band, Modest Mouse. Pregame, Seattle-based rapper Travis Thompson will perform in the Muckleshoot Heritage Plaza. Each Seahawks home game this season will also feature local DJs and musicians performing pregame at a variety of locations around Lumen Field.
Home Taste Advantage – New Food & Beverage Options
New this season from First & Goal Hospitality and Levy, fans will enjoy the venue's new food and beverage program, Home Taste Advantage. In addition to new seasonal offerings that will rotate throughout the season, the venue now features more than 40 local restaurant partners serving their delicious eats on gameday. Featured items for 2023 include:
- Big Walt's Kitchen: Fans will love this destination for sauced chicken tenders and a chicken sandwich created with Seahawks Legend Walter Jones. Tender sauces will rotate throughout the season and include Bang Bang, Buffalo, Spicy BBQ, Cranberry Orange Glaze, and more. (Sections 126 and 321).
- Crab Roll Dip Sandwich: Lumen Field's newest signature dish features a Macrina Brioche split top bun with buttered Dungeness crab, lemon old bay aioli, celery and chives, and comes with a shrimp bisque (Field Seats and Section 308).
- House Coffee Program: From fresh espresso to iced and craft cocktails, new items to highlight Lumen Field's coffee culture will include:
- A specialty Chocolate Espresso Martini located at Tapped and Cork and the Ring of Honor Lounge.
- Rotating seasonal features for espresso and drip coffee lovers, including cold brew, and pumpkin spice and peppermint blends at Starbucks kiosks.
- Ready-to-drink espresso beverages at checkout-free grab & go markets in sections 103, 105, and 123.
- Versus Dogs: At each Seahawks home game, fans can take a bite out of the competition with specialty hot dogs inspired by the opponent's hometown. For the home opener vs. the Rams, fans will enjoy the Cali Dog, topped with avocado, imitation crab, diced cucumber, shredded nori, and tobiko. (PNW Marketplace Section 113).
- The Casamigos Tequila Bar: New this year, Casamigos has partnered with the Seahawks to launch The Casamigos Tequila Bar at Lumen Field. The bar is the first of its kind across Seattle sports venues and will feature the full range of Casamigos Tequilas and Mezcal. The Casamigos Tequila Bar will also feature a signature Casamigos craft cocktail exclusively available to fans who visit the bar located on the west side of the Delta Sky360˚ Club.
- Coca-Cola's Refreshing Beverages: As announced last week, fans will continue to enjoy Coca-Cola's favorite still and sparkling soft drinks throughout Lumen Field as part of the Seahawks' multi-year partnership extension with the iconic global brand. In addition to refreshing drinks on gameday, the Seahawks and Swire Coca-Cola will continue to focus partnership efforts on a shared commitment to sustainability in recognition of Swire Coca-Cola's mission to win together by serving as constant and true advocates for their people, their customers, their partners, their community, and their planet.
Muckleshoot Heritage Plaza
Pregame, fans can visit the Muckleshoot Heritage Plaza to enjoy specialty food & beverage options and entertainment. The space features new installations this season showcasing the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe's Coast Salish design elements with wood-carved welcome figures at the top of the plaza stairs and tribal fish along the stairway railings.
Touchdown City is the pregame destination for ticket holders, opening three hours prior to kickoff in the Lumen Field Event Center. Fans can watch the early NFL games on the giant LED wall while listening to the pregame radio show and enjoying performances by Blue Thunder and Seahawks Dancers. New this season, a Sports Bar area with live music will be added, and fans will enjoy exclusive offers only available in Touchdown City including value-priced concessions, Legend autograph opportunities, Seahawks Pro Shop "Item of the Game" specials and new Gameday Coins that commemorate each 2023 home game. Fun for Junior 12s includes a new Gaming Zone with Madden 24, NFL BLITZ Arcade Machines, NFL Pro Era, along with a kids' corner featuring interactive inflatables, face painting, and more.
Following a successful debut last season, the fan-favorite "Bratzooka" cannon will continue to fire neatly-packed brats into the lower level of the bowl, courtesy of Oberto and Bavarian Meats. New this season, the Seahawks are proud to introduce the Bavarian Meats "Mini-Zooka," a smaller handheld complement to the original Bratzooka. The Mini-Zooka will add to the fun for fans in all sections. Also new this season, two lucky rows of fans will get the chance to compete in the new Quantum Fiber Speed Drill at each home game. The selected rows will race to see who can move a football across the entire row the fastest. Everyone in the winning row will take home a $25 gift card to the Seahawks Pro Shop.
The team continues to debut new Fanovation at Lumen Field, including the opening of the team's Tunnel Club. This brand-new ticketed hospitality area gives fans up-close access to watch the players come and go from the locker room during pre-game and halftime while enjoying all-inclusive food and beverage.
In an effort to get fans back to the game faster, the Seahawks and Lumen Field have also expanded the venue's use of Amazon's Just Walk Out technology and Amazon One checkout free technology with new deployments at both retail and concessions. In August the team opened the new Seahawks Pro Shop Outlet powered by Just Walk Out technology. Located on the field level near section 140, fans can grab discounted gear and avoid lines upon exit. Lumen Field also now has eight concession locations powered by Amazon Just Walk Out technology, the most of any sports venue in the world. In addition, starting September 10, Lumen Field will debut over 100 new Amazon One payment portals at all concession locations on the Delta Sky360° Club level.
12s Decibel Reader TikTok Effect
The 12s can showcase their loud and proud passion by using the Seahawks 12s Decibel Reader on TikTok. The interactive feature allows fans on TikTok to make some noise and move the needle on a virtual decibel reader and share with their followers. Fans can use the filter by visiting the Seahawks TikTok account on their mobile device, or by visiting https://shwks.com/DecibelReader.
The NFL Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for entry to all games. Fans are reminded that Lumen Field is a cashless venue. Fans with cash can utilize cash-to-card kiosks found throughout the stadium. For a full Gameday Guide and FAQs, visit seahawks.com/gameday.
First & Goal Hospitality and Levy have teamed up to bring Seahawks fans' local restaurant favorites to Lumen Field. Check out some of the latest and greatest food and beverage options that give the 12s a Home Taste Advantage.