Please welcome the Voice of the Seahawks Steve Raible and Seahawks Legend Jim Zorn to the show! Raible and Zorn join Seahawks Stories as the new hosts, and they've got stories for days. On their debut episode, they share some of their favorites about one of the best to wear a Seahawks uniform, Steve Largent.
Listen and subscribe to the Seahawks Stories podcast.
Listen To The Seahawks Stories Podcast
Hosted by the Voice of the Seahawks Steve Raible and Seahawks Legend Jim Zorn, Seahawks Stories features Seahawks Legends, and members of the Seahawks organization. The guys take you on a journey with your favorite players on their journey to the Seahawks, playing in the organization, transitioning to life after football and everything in between. Available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and wherever else you get your podcasts.
- Introduction to the show (00:32)
- The inaugural Seahawks season in 1976 (06:59)
- Seahawks offense in 1976 (14:09)
- NFL Draft in the '70s (16:56)
- Steve Largent's first practice in Seattle (22:50)
- Steve Raible's collapsed lung (26:28)
- Seahawks fandom (37:51)
- Jim Zorn and Steve Largent's milk commercial (44:05)
- Fans being too loud and causing game delay (50:48)
- Zorn to Largent Connection (55:49)
Steve Largent was a wide receiver and played for the Seahawks from 1976-1989. He was the first Seahawks player to be elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1995. Largent was a seven-time Pro Bowler and was the 1988 Walter Payton Man of the Year. Take a look back at some of the best photos and moments from Largent's career with the Seattle Seahawks.