Set the mood for gameday by listening to a playlist of songs being spun by DJ Supa Sam, the official DJ of the Seattle Seahawks. Follow this playlist on Spotify and it will be updated every week during the season.
The Week 5 playlist features a tribute to guitar legend Eddie Van Halen, a nod to this week's anthem singer, Seattle native Austin Jenckes, and plenty of other songs that will get you ready for kickoff.
The Spotify playlist artwork was originally created as a commemorative ticket for Seahawks Season Ticket Holders, available within the Seahawks mobile app.
Follow the Seahawks Gameday Playlist on Spotify
Follow this playlist to hear what the Seattle Seahawks will be listening to all season long, curated by DJ Supa Sam, the official DJ of the Seahawks. Now playing: Week 1 at Colts
The Seahawks take on the Minnesota Vikings this Sunday at 5:20 p.m. on NBC.
Gameday Playlist: Week 5
- Zayde Wolf – Let's Go
- Motley Crue – Kickstart My Heart
- Austin Jenckes – Ride Away
- Van Halen – Jump
- The Impressions – We're A Winner
- Pop Smoke – Dior
- Pickle – Like That
- Future – Life Is Good (feat. Drake)
- Tiësto, SWACQ – Party Time
- THE SCOTTS, Travis Scott, Kid Cudi – THE SCOTTS
- LL Cool J – Mama Said Knock You Out
- Migos – Need It (feat. Young NBA)
- The Doors – Light My Fire
- Esterly, Vo Willams, Austin Jenckes – So Alive
- Oh The Larceny – About To Get Crazy
- Naughty By Nature – Hip Hop Hooray
- Kenny Chesney – American Kids
- MC Hammer – U Can't Touch This