New this season, fans will love "Big Walt's Kitchen," featuring favorites from Seahawks Legend Walter Jones
SEATTLE – As the 2023 Seahawks regular season kicks off on September 10, Lumen Field's First & Goal Hospitality, operated by Levy, has created a new food and beverage program to shine a light on Seattle's culinary scene – Home Taste Advantage. The program fosters community connection through an unrivaled collection of nearly 40 local restaurateurs, whose offerings fans will enjoy across the venue. The program also introduces new signature options, including Big Walt's Kitchen, featuring hand-breaded, sauced chicken tenders and a chicken sandwich created with Seahawks Legend Walter Jones.
Largest Collection of Seattle Restaurants on Gameday
Serving fans in a variety of locations throughout the venue, fans will enjoy offerings from more than 40 esteemed local restaurant partners. Shining a light on the vibrant culinary scene from the stadium's neighbors, more than 25 of the restaurant partners serving at Lumen Field this season are from within five miles of the stadium neighborhoods of SODO, Chinatown/International District and Pioneer Square. Restaurants include:
Ballard Pizza Company
Beecher's Handmade Cheese
Din Tai Fung
Gourmet Noodle Bowl
Great State Burger
Intrigue Chocolate Co.
Maria Luisa Empanadas
Nutty Squirrel Gelato
Oberto Specialty Meats
Seattle Chocolate Company
Sound Sustainable Farms
Sweet Nothings and More
The Pastry Project
Saigon Drip Cafe
John Howie Restaurants
Signature Flavors of Lumen Field
Many of the new signature offerings this season will feature special rotating elements that will change based on the game, time of year, and event, including chicken tender sauces, popcorn seasonings, gelato flavors and more. Select new items include:
- Big Walt's Kitchen: Fans will love this destination for sauced chicken tenders and a chicken sandwich created with Seahawks Legend Walter Jones. Tender sauces will rotate throughout the season and include Bang Bang, Buffalo, Spicy BBQ and Cranberry Orange Glaze, and more. (Sections 126 and 321).
- Crab Roll Dip Sandwich: Lumen Field's newest signature dish features a Macrina Brioche split top bun with buttered Dungeness crab, lemon old bay aioli, celery and chives, and comes paired with a shrimp bisque (Field Seats and Section 308).
- House Coffee Program: From fresh espresso to iced and craft cocktails, new items to highlight Seattle's coffee culture will include:
- A specialty Chocolate Espresso Martini will be served at Tapped and Cork and the Ring of Honor Lounge.
- Starbucks kiosks will offer rotating seasonal features for espresso and drip coffee lovers, including cold brew, as well as pumpkin spice and peppermint blends.
- Ready-to-drink espresso beverages will be available at checkout-free grab & go markets in sections 103, 105, and 123.
- Versus Dogs: At each Seahawks home game, fans can take a bite out of the competition with specialty hot dogs inspired by the opponent's hometown. For the home opener vs. the Rams, fans will enjoy the "Cali Dog," topped with avocado, imitation crab, diced cucumber, shredded nori, and tobiko. (PNW Marketplace Section 113).
Checkout Free Tech Gets Fans Back to the Game Faster
The venue has added several new checkout free options for fans to get back to the game faster:
- Lumen Field now has eight concession locations powered by Amazon's Just Walk Out technology, the most of any sports venue in the world. After inserting a credit card or using Amazon One for entry, fans can simply walk in, select their food and beverage, and walk out without waiting in line.
- The venue also features expanded assisted-checkout options at grab & go locations, enabling fans to grab food and beverage of their choice, scan and go.
For more information on dining options at Lumen Field, visit www.lumenfield.com.
About Lumen Field
First & Goal Inc. operates the Lumen Field stadium complex, which includes Lumen Field and the 325,000 sq. ft. Lumen Field Event Center, and WAMU Theater. Lumen Field, which opened in 2002, is home to four professional sports teams – the NFL's Seattle Seahawks, the MLS' Seattle Sounders, the NWSL's OL Reign and the XFL's Seattle Sea Dragons. Lumen Field and the Lumen Field Event Center host more than 300 event days per year and attract more than 2.4 million attendees annually. The venue has hosted many premier concerts, including Beyoncé, Metallica, Rolling Stones, Taylor Swift, and U2, as well as international soccer matches, Supercross, corporate events, community gatherings and more. Visit www.lumenfield.com.
The disruptor in defining the sports and entertainment hospitality experience, Levy is recognized as the market leader and most critically acclaimed hospitality company in its industry. Twice named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine and one of the top three Best Employers for Diversity in America by Forbes, Levy's diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants; iconic sports and entertainment venues, zoos and cultural institutions, theaters and music festivals, and convention centers; as well as the Super Bowl, Grammy Awards, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, Coachella and Stagecoach Music Festivals, and NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, and MLS All-Star Games. For more, visit levyrestaurants.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
First & Goal Hospitality and Levy have teamed up to bring Seahawks fans' local restaurant favorites to Lumen Field. Check out some of the latest and greatest food and beverage options that give the 12s a Home Taste Advantage.