PHOENIX, Ariz. - Michael Bennett was made for these moments.
On Tuesday afternoon at the U.S. Airways Center, the witty defensive end spent 60 minutes conversing with a throng of media from all over the globe.
It was labeled as the official "Media Day" ahead of Super Bowl XLIX between the Seattle Seahawks and New England Patriots, and Bennett's session delivered unlike anyone else on the Phoenix Suns' home floor.
Here's 15 things we learned from Bennett's highly-entertaining back-and-forth with the press:
1. His impersonations of Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, cornerback Richard Sherman, and running back Marshawn Lynch are spot on (check them out in his "best of" video embedded above).
2. He's spent a year and a half growing his beard and he has it because of Moses, Genghis Khan, and Jesus. "I really want to look like the richest homeless person I've ever seen."
3. He thinks Super Bowl XLIX's halftime performer Katy Perry is hot and knows his daughters love her music, but sees himself as more of a "Beyonce Drunk In Love kind of guy."
4. He doesn't have sex on Wednesdays. "I save it for Sunday after the game."
5. He's never stressed. "I wake up every day and look in the mirror and say, 'Damn, I look good.' So I can't be stressed."
6. He thinks his wife's booty outclasses Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea, and Kim Kardashian. "I love my wife's booty. I think my wife has the best butt of all-time, so I'm not going down that road."
7. He thinks this Super Bowl is more fun than last year. "I don't think 'funner' is a word," Bennett said in reference to the way the question was phrased. "But this is more fun."
8. He can't pick which member of the "Legion of Boom" is best. "That's like picking which kid is going to be most successful. I have three daughters and all my kids are going to be successful, you can't pick one."
9.** He thinks Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll's positive attitude never wavers. "He's always competing to be younger, competing to have the best hair in the NFL. He always has a good day."
10. He has a pregame ritual. "I listen to some Rick Ross, eat some Alaskan Salmon - the white kind, sweet potatoes, and green salad. Then I play with my kids until it's time to go."
11. He thinks appearing in back-to-back Super Bowls is kind of like kissing a woman. "It's like the first time you kiss a woman, and then the second time it's always better."
12. He thinks playing in front of the 12s at CenturyLink Field is like the movie Gladiator. "Have you ever seen Gladiator where Russell Crowe is like, "Are you not entertained?' It feels just crazy. It just gives you so much energy. It's just full of fun."
13.** He can't remember his user name on AOL Instant Messenger. "No, I don't. Why? Do you work for America Online? Nobody even uses that anymore. I'm part of the Twitter, Google generation."
14. He thinks Tom Brady is like Captain America. "I compare him to Captain America. I think about Aaron Rodgers, he's like Chris Evans before he got the HGH that makes him Captain America. But before he was super smart and he still was witty and stuff - that's how I see Tom Brady."
15. His dream is to ride a horse at the Super Bowl. "I've got my cowboy hat on for a reason because my dream is to ride a horse at the Super Bowl. A black horse, an Arabian black horse. I know that they have an Arabian horse here, so if I could get a horse that'd be pretty cool."