The Seattle Seahawks (9-4) visit the Washington Football Team (6-7) at FedExField for Week 15 of the 2020 season. Kickoff is at 10:00 a.m. PT on Sunday, December 20.
Washington is currently in first place in the NFC East, holding the fourth seed in the NFC, while Seattle's 9-4 has them in second place in the NFC West (the Rams are also 9-4) and the fifth seed in the conference. Learn how the Seahawks can clinch a playoff berth in Week 15.
Here's how you can watch, listen to, and follow the action as it unfolds.
FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) will feature Kenny Albert calling play-by-play with Jonathan Vilma providing color commentary and Shannon Spake reporting from the sidelines.
Seahawks Game Day (Post Game Show) on Q13 FOX - Aaron Levine and Dave Wyman will be joined by Seahawks players and hear from Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson on the club's official post game show.
Catch Seahawks In 60, a director's cut edition of the Seahawks-Washington matchup on JOEtv (channel 22) and Q13 FOX later in the week. Check local listings.
Radio: 710 ESPN Seattle, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM, Compass Radio
Steve Raible and Dave Wyman will call the action for the Seahawks flagship station, with John Clayton and Jessamyn McIntyre reporting from the "sidelines," as the crew will need to maintain social distancing. A complete list of Seahawks Radio Network affiliates can be found right here.
The game will also be broadcasted nationally on Compass Radio, with Chris Carrino calling the play-by-play and Brian Baldinger providing color analysis.
Seahawks Game Day begins with the Seahawks Pregame Show at 7:00 a.m. PT on 97.3 KIRO/710 ESPN Seattle and at 8:00 a.m. on the Seahawks Radio Network throughout the Northwest.
Online / Streaming
For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*
Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the day. Follow the Seahawks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for live gameday updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Data charges may apply.
NFL Game Pass
If you miss the game live or just want to watch it again, NFL Game Pass is currently offering a free seven-day trial. With NFL Game Pass you can replay every game of the NFL season with full broadcast replays, condensed games, or review the all-22 coaches film. Access is available across all devices.
A handful of facts to impress your friends when discussing the game from a safe, preferably virtual distance.
- Seattle has an 18-7 record in its last twenty-five 10 a.m. (PT) kickoff starts, including a 5-0 record last season and 2-1 this season. They have won 10 of their last 11 early kickoffs since 2018.
- Tyler Lockett needs two catches to set a career-high with 83 in a season, and 114 yards for his second-straight 1,000-yard season.
- DK Metcalf needs 108 yards to break Steve Largent's 1985 record for most yards in a single-season in franchise history with 1,288.
- Jason Myers has made 29 field goals in a row. He needs two-consecutive field goals to pass Olindo Mare (30) for first place on Seattle's all-time consecutive made field goals list with 31.
- Seahawks vs. Washington head-to-head:
- All-Time: 5-12 regular season, 3-0 postseason
- At Washington: 4-5 regular season,1-0 in postseason
- Most Recent: November 5, 2017 - Washington won 17-14 during Week 9 of the 2020 season. Seattle opened the scoring with a safety, as linebacker Bobby Wagner sacked Kirk Cousins in the end zone, but missed three field goals in the first half and trailed 7-2 at the break. The Seahawks took a 14-10 lead with 1:40 left to play, but Washington quickly answered with a touchdown of their own just 38 seconds later.
The Seattle Seahawks take on the Washington Football Team for Week 12 of the 2021 season, the 19th meeting between the two teams. Take a look back at some of their previous matchups.