NBC (channel 5 in Seattle) will feature Al Michaels (play-by-play), Cris Collinsworth (color analyst), and Michele Tafoya (sideline reporter).
Seahawks Game Day (Post Game Show) on Q13 FOX - Aaron Levine and Dave Wyman will be joined by Seahawks Players and hear from Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson on the Club's Official Post Game Show.
Catch Seahawks In 60, a director's cut edition of the Seahawks-Patriots matchup on Q13 FOX on Tuesday, September 22 at 11 p.m., and again on JOEtv on Wednesday, September 23 at 6 p.m.
Radio: 710 ESPN Seattle, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM
Steve Raible and Dave Wyman will call the action for the Seahawks flagship station, with Jen Mueller and John Clayton reporting from the "sidelines," as the crew will need to maintain social distancing. A complete list of Seahawks Radio Network affiliates can be found right here.
The game will be broadcasted nationally on Westwood One, with Ryan Radtke calling the play-by-play and former Seahawks head coach Mike Holmgren providing color analysis.
Seahawks Game Day begins with the Seahawks Pregame Show at 2 p.m. PT on 97.3 KIRO/710 ESPN Seattle and at 3 p.m. on the Seahawks Radio Network throughout the Northwest.
For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*
Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the afternoon. Follow the Seahawks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for live gameday updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Data charges may apply.
NFL Game Pass
If you miss the game live or just want to watch it again, NFL Game Pass is currently offering a free seven-day trial. With NFL Game Pass you can replay every game of the NFL season with full broadcast replays, condensed games, or review the all-22 coaches film. Access is available across all devices.
A handful of facts to impress your friends when discussing the game from a safe, preferably virtual, distance.
- The Seahawks have won 16 of their last 17 home openers, and currently have an NFL-leading home-opener winning streak of 11 games.
- With 322 passing yards and 29 rushing yards in Week 1 in Atlanta, Russell Wilson became the second quarterback in NFL history (HOF Steve Young) to record 30,000 passing yards and 4,000 rushing yards.
- With eight receptions in Week 1 at Atlanta, Tyler Lockett passed Joey Galloway for seventh-place on Seattle's all-time receptions list with 284.
- Chris Carson needs three yards to pass Maurice Morris for ninth-place on Seattle's all-time rushing yards list with 2,613.
- All-Time: The Seahawks are 9-8 all-time vs. the Patriots in regular season games, and 0-1 in the postseason (the Patriots won Super Bowl XLIX by a score of 28-24)
- In Seattle: 3-4 all-time, 1-1 at CenturyLink Field
- Most Recent: November 13, 2016 - The Seahawks won a Sunday Night Football thriller in New England, 31-24. Patriots head coach Bill Belichick recently called it "as competitive a game as I think we've ever played in this stadium (Gillette Stadium)" during Monday's press conference leading up to this week's game.