Seahawks players report to the Virginia Mason Athletic Center on Tuesday and will be on the field Wednesday to kick off training camp. With that in mind, here's everything you need to know to be ready when camp begins.
Storylines To Watch
Seahawks training camp will feature a number of intriguing storylines, ranging from a battle for the starting job at quarterback, to competitions for starting jobs at cornerback, tackle, and a handful of other key spots.
The Seahawks also have high hopes for their 2022 draft class—Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said he’s “really jacked” about this year’s group—so camp will start to show how much and how soon rookies will contribute.
In addition to individual position battles, perhaps the most interesting element of camp will be seeing what the defense looks like under the guidance of new defensive coordinator Clint Hurtt, who will work closely with associate head coach-defense Sean Desai and defensive passing game coordinator Karl Scott to shape an aggressive new-look defense.
For a lot more on every position group leading into camp, be sure to catch up on our 10-part training camp preview series:
- Top 2022 Seahawks Training Camp Storylines: Will Special Teams Continue To Be A Strength?
- Top 2022 Seahawks Training Camp Storylines: Can Tight End Indeed Be A "Really Strong" Position For The Seahawks?
- Top 2022 Seahawks Training Camp Storylines: Is Cody Barton Ready To Step Up In A Starting Role?
- Top 2022 Seahawks Training Camp Storylines: Who Wins The No. 3 Receiver Job?
- Top 2022 Seahawks Training Camp Storylines: How Will A New-Look Defense Benefit A Pro-Bowl Safety Duo?
- Top 2022 Seahawks Training Camp Storylines: What Does The Running Back Rotation Look Like?
- Top 2022 Seahawks Training Camp Storylines: How Will The Shift In Defensive Scheme Help The Pass Rush?
- Top 2022 Seahawks Training Camp Storylines: Will The Seahawks Start Two Rookies At Tackle?
- Top 2022 Seahawks Training Camp Storylines: Who Starts At Cornerback?
- Top 2022 Seahawks Training Camp Storylines: Who Wins The Quarterback Competition?
How To Follow Seahawks Training Camp
If you're in the area and can take the time, the best way to follow camp is to show up to one of the open training camp dates so you can take in the action in-person. Spots are still available so be sure to sign up here.
If you're not able to attend, we'll still have you covered with stories, videos and pictures on Seahawks.com, updates and other fun content on all the Seahawks social media channels, and during the first three weeks of camp, fans can tune into Seahawks Training Camp Live on Seahawks.com, the Seahawks app, and the Seahawks YouTube channel. During the first 11 days of training camp, fans can tune into the broadcast that will feature clips of practice as well as live analysis and insights from Jen Mueller, Michael Bumpus, Ray Roberts, Paul Moyer, Robert Turbin, Bryan Walters, Marcus Trufant, and if nobody else is available and the producers get desperate, maybe even yours truly. Following practice, Training Camp Live will feature exclusive player interviews.
Register To Attend Training Camp
Training Camp is right around the corner and registration is now open. With theme days scheduled throughout the summer and a special offsite practice at Lumen Field, there's a practice for each and every 12! Register now for the first look at your 2022 Seattle Seahawks!
New To Camp In 2022: Theme Days
As in the past, the Seahawks will have training camp days dedicated to season ticket holders and to members of the military, but new in 2022 are several additional theme days being added to the calendar.
Practices on July 28 and August 10 will be Legends Days, featuring autograph sessions with Seahawks Legends. August 3 is Kids Day, which includes a Seahawks schedule magnet, rally card, and temporary tattoo giveaways. There will also be a dunk tank featuring special guests. August 9 is Animal Adoption Day, with adoptable animals on-site courtesy of Seattle Humane Society.
On the 20th anniversary of the opening of Lumen Field, the Seahawks and First & Goal Inc. announce stadium enhancements, or "fanovations," that will improve the gameday experience for fans.