Seahawks practices are set to begin at the Virginia Mason Athletic Center this week, and while practices are closed to the public, fans can still follow along throughout camp. Before getting into the specifics, here is this year's Training Camp practice schedule:
- Wednesday, August 12 - 1:00-2:00 PM
- Thursday, August 13 - 1:00-2:00 PM
- Friday, August 14 - 1:00-2:00 PM
- Sunday, August 16 - 1:00-2:00 PM
- Monday, August 17 - 1:00-2:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 18 - 1:00-2:00 PM.
- Thursday, August 20 - 1:00-2:00 PM
- Friday, August 21 - 1:00-2:00 PM
- Monday, August 24 - 1:00-2:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 25 - 1:00-2:00 PM
- Friday, August 28 - 1:00-2:00 PM
- Saturday, August 29 - 1:00-2:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 1 - 2:00-3:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 2 - 2:00-3:00 PM
- Thursday, September 3 - 2:00-3:00 PM
Please note all dates and times are subject to change.
Re-Airings of Practices
Can't watch live? Tune in to Q13 every night at 11 p.m. for a re-airing of the day's practice. Practices can also be found on demand via the Seahawks YouTube channel.
Additional Training Camp Content
If you're watching Training Camp Live and still looking for more, here are some other ways to stay informed about your Seahawks.
Subscribe to the Seahawks YouTube channel to receive daily updates from Seahawks.com reporter Jackie Montgomery. Seahawks Daily takes a look at all the news around the team, including updates from practice, what coaches and players had to say during daily press conferences, and other behind-the-scenes insights into your favorite team.
Seahawks Saturday Night
Seahawks Saturday Night returns to Q13 Fox beginning this Saturday, and airs every Saturday at 10:30 p.m. throughout the season. The show features expert analysis, previews of upcoming games, the always popular Mic'd Up segment, and more.
Follow the Seahawks on Social Media