Set the mood for gameday by listening to a playlist of 12 songs being spun by DJ Supa Sam, the official DJ of the Seattle Seahawks. Follow this playlist on Spotify and it will be updated every week leading up to a home game.
The home-opener playlist features some CenturyLink Field classics, as well as a nod to this week's anthem performer, West Seattle resident and newly signed artist Ayron Jones, who will play a guitar rendition of The Star-Spangled Banner.
The Seahawks take on the Patriots this Sunday at 5:20 p.m.
Gameday Playlist: Week 2
- The Verve – Bitter Sweet Symphony
- Ayron Jones – Take Me Away\
- Aloe Blacc – Make Way
- Ozzy Osborne – Crazy Train
- DJ Khaled/Drake – Popstar
- David Bowie – Fame
- DaBaby/Roddy Ricch – ROCKSTAR
- Andy Grammer – Good To Be Alive
- Lecrae/YK Osiris – Set Me Free
- AC/DC – TNT
- Jason Aldean – My Kinda Party
- Jack Harlow – What's Poppin
- Lil Wayne – Go D.J.
- James Brown - Get Up Offa That Thing
- Macklemore/Ryan Lewis – Can't Hold Us