RENTON, Wash. - The Seattle Seahawks announced today activities for Sunday, September 25 game vs. the San Francisco 49ers. All gates and American Family Insurance Touchdown City, located in the CenturyLink Field Event Center, open at 10 a.m. and kickoff is at 1:05 p.m. The game is presented by Washington's Lottery who will distribute green and blue "crazy hair" upon entry while supplies last.
The Seahawks will celebrate the NFL PLAY 60 campaign by recognizing Olympians who medaled at the recent Olympic Summer Games in Rio with direct ties to the State of Washington during an on-field halftime ceremony. Throughout the game, the team will share highlights from local Play 60 programs and events and tips to stay active for 60 minutes a day. Olympians participating include the following:
- *Sue Bird *
Member of Seattle Storm, four-time Olympian and four-time Olympic medalist for USA Basketball.
- *Kerry Simmonds *
University of Washington graduate and member of USA Rowing's gold medal women's eight team.
- Travis Stevens
Tacoma native, three-time Olympian and U.S. Judo silver medalist in men's 81kg division.
- Breanna Stewart
Selected number one overall by Seattle Storm in the WNBA Draft and member of USA Basketball's gold medal women's team.
- Courtney Thompson
Kentlake native, University of Washington graduate, two-time Olympian and member of USA Volleyball's bronze medal team.
In honor of Canada Day, the U.S. Navy will present the Canadian and U.S. colors representing Naval Region Northwest. Vancouver B.C. native Marie Hui will perform both anthems. Immediately following the U.S. anthem, the U.S. Navy will conduct a flyover with two EA-18G "Growlers".
Volunteers from Treehouse and Junior Partner, Girls on the Run of Puget Sound, will be distributing the Seahawks Gameday Magazine for $5 as part of the Spirit of 12 Partners program. All proceeds raised will be matched 100% by the Paul G. Allen Family Foundation.
American Family Insurance Touchdown City is free and opens at 10 a.m. Seahawks Legend Jim Zorn will be signing autographs from 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. at the American Family Insurance Legends Experience. Journey tribute band, Infinity Project, will play two sets from 11:20 - 11:50 a.m. and 12:20 - 12:50 p.m.
Fans are encouraged to visit the Safeway Tailgate Experience and "Play 12" for a chance to win free groceries for a year.
Additional activities include:
- Two 13'x 24' high definition/resolution screens for fans to watch other NFL games
- Interactive games and contests
- Photo opportunities
- Airbrush tattoos and hair painting
- Performances by Sea Gals and Blue Thunder
- Sea Gals autograph booth
- Appearance by BOOM, Seahawks mascot
- Opportunity to take images with Taima, team's augur hawk
- The Pro Shop kiosks
- CenturyLink Quarterback Challenge for a chance to win the opportunity to compete for $5,000
- 710 ESPN Seattle pregame show featuring live reports and analysis with host Dori Monson and Seahawks Legends Sam Adkins, Jordan Babineaux, Paul Moyer and Dave Wyman
Rock band Combinator will perform on the outdoor stage located at the northwest entrance and at the same location immediately following the game. Country band Dillon Jakobs will perform in the Brougham Beer Hall from 11 - 11:35 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
McDonalds Fry Truck and American Express Section 12 will be staged at the northwest entrance. McDonalds will provide complimentary French fries for all fans and American Express card members will be able to charge their phones and meet Seahawks Legend Steve Largent from 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
The Seahawks will continue performance based promotions including the following:
- When the Seahawks secure three defensive turnovers, fans with game tickets will receive a free haircut from participating Seattle-Tacoma area Great Clips. Offer valid within 7 days of game.
- When the Seahawks win, all fans receive 50% off any online pizza purchase at Papa Johns by utilizing the promotion code HAWKSWIN. Valid the day following any Seahawks win.
- If the Seahawks record one defensive sack during the game, all fans win a free Jumbo Jack with any beverage purchase at area Jack-in-the-Box locations simply by mentioning the promotion. Valid one day after the game.
- When the Seahawks score 21 points, fans will receive a free package of original, all natural Oberto Beef Jerky and small Slurpee at area 7-11 stores by showing their game ticket. Offer good seven days after the game.
Additional gameday contests and promotions information can be found at Seahawks Contests and Promotions.
The team has added four new walk-in Pro Shop retail locations in section 124, at the southwest and southeast corners of the Delta Sky360° Club Level and on the Suite Level next to the garage entrance. A wide variety of the new Action Green Color Rush jerseys will be available at all Pro Shop locations.
Seahawks fans are encouraged to plan ahead and arrive early to enjoy game day activities and avoid any traffic or parking delays. A transportation guide is available at Seahawks Gameday Guide.
The hashtag for Sunday's game is #SFvsSEA. Fans are encouraged to tweet their gameday photos to @12s, an account curated by the Seahawks, using the hashtag #WeAre12. Snapchat users can now choose from a special Seahawks Snapchat filter while at CenturyLink Field on gameday. For stadium and traffic updates, follow and direct questions to @CenturyLink_Fld. The customer service staff at The Pro Shop is also ready to address your retail related questions at @SeahawksProShop.
Check out fan photos from the Seahawks' Week 2 game against the Rams at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.