RENTON, Wash. - The Seattle Seahawks announced today the expansion of the kids club membership program, now named Junior 12s Kids Club. Three membership levels will provide flexibility to meet the needs of a growing and passionate fan base. Junior 12s Kids Club is presented by Delta Dental of Washington.
All Seahawks fans, ages 5-12, are invited to join one of three levels: Rookie (free), All-Pro ($20) or MVP ($50). Seahawks fans who are current members of the Generation 12 Kids Club will automatically be enrolled into the All-Pro level.
Rookie members will receive Junior 12s quarterly e-newsletters, invitation to Junior 12s Holiday Party at CenturyLink Field and invitations to two Pro Shop Discount Days at the team's retail stores.
The All-Pro members will receive an official Junior 12s membership kit which includes: Seahawks cooler, Seahawks player poster, blue silly putty, Seahawks uniform arm sleeve and official membership card with lanyard. In addition, All-Pro members will receive the following:
- Quarterly e-newsletters
- Invitation to HawktoberFest at the Pumpkin Patch
- Invitation to Junior 12s Holiday Party at CenturyLink Field
- Invitations to two Pro Shop Discount Days at the team's retail stores
- Eligibility to win two free Seahawks game tickets
- Automatically entered into the Kids Club Member of the Year contest
MVP members will receive all the benefits of both the Rookie and All-Pro levels and exclusive access to one-of-a-kind experiences and events. MVP member benefits include one ticket and priority entrance to the following events:
- MVP player autograph session
- MVP Football Clinic
- Complimentary tour of CenturyLink Field (must be accompanied by adult)
- Junior 12s Holiday Party at CenturyLink Field(plus one bonus ticket to share with a friend)
Fans can sign-up for the club in person at all four Seahawks retail stores, The Pro Shop, located at CenturyLink Field, downtown Seattle, Renton Landing and Alderwood Mall or online at Seahawks.com/KidsClub.
About Delta Dental of Washington
Delta Dental of Washington, a founding member of the Delta Dental Plans Association, believes everyone deserves a healthy smile. It's been our sole focus for over 60 years. It powers everything we do-from high-quality dental plans to innovative online tools. We make it easy for you to keep your smile healthy. Visit www.deltadentalwa.com for more information.