RENTON, Wash. - The Seattle Seahawks announced today enhancements to the fan experience on gamedays at CenturyLink Field.
Last season, Seahawks fans rated the Seahawks’ gameday experience No. 1 in the NFL, based on the NFL’s Voice of the Fan survey data collected for each team from thousands of NFL fans league-wide. The Seahawks are always looking to exceed fan expectations at every opportunity and fan feedback collected throughout the season played a vital role in many of the new gameday upgrades. New enhancements in 2017 include:
- On March 1, the Seahawks and First & Goal, Inc. created First & Goal Hospitality as part of a continued effort to enhance the gameday experience at CenturyLink Field. FGH manages and operates all general concessions and premium dining at Seahawks games and other stadium and event center events. By managing concessions, it is easier to bring fans new offerings and expanded menu. New this season:
- Stadium Street Market: FGH partnered with award-winning executive chef and Huxley Wallace Collective founder Josh Henderson to celebrate local restaurant talent through marketplace concepts. The Stadium Street Market, located at section 115, will showcase four local chefs each game who will bring the flair from their restaurants to your gameday experience.
- Night Market: Located in the West Field Plaza, this marketplace will feature global offerings from popular local restaurants in the International District, Pioneer Square and SODO.
- Tapped & Corked: Already a fan favorite in section 120, an additional open concept bar will be available in section 139 to offer local craft beers and select Washington wines.
- More Pho Rito: In section 105, fans will enjoy more unique concepts including the Pho Rito from our local partners at Pho Cyclo.
- More Options Upstairs: New experiences have been added on the east side of the upper level, including Smokehouse BBQ in section 305 and an Elysian Brewing Company walk-in bar featuring local craft beers in section 309.
- Farm-to-Stadium Ingredients: The Seahawks are proud to take their sustainability program full circle by partnering with Cedar Grove and their Sound Sustainable Farm to take compost and use it to grow fresh produce served at CenturyLink Field.
- After reviewing fan feedback collected through fan surveys, the Seahawks significantly increased the number of toilet fixtures in men’s restrooms by 32% in the upper level of the stadium, including a 59% increase in the south end of the upper level near the Toyota Fan Deck. In total, 79 additional toilet fixtures have been added in men’s and women’s restrooms in the upper level.
- This past offseason, the Seahawks upgraded the video and audio elements at CenturyLink Field, including:
- Upgraded to high definition (HD) 1080p on the primary video boards
- Added live video display capabilities to the digital hustle boards
- Launched a new wireless camera system to bring unique live footage angles and perspectives to the game presentation.
- Increased the number of camera feeds from eight to 16 to showcase different camera angles on the primary video boards
- Installed four new speakers in the corners of the upper deck to supplement the current audio system
- Enhanced in-stadium Wi-Fi
Fans are also encouraged to download the Seahawks Mobile App to improve their game day experience. New this season, fans are able to stop by any Seahawks Pro Shop location and use their in-app mobile discount card to receive 15% off Seahawks merchandise. The app also allows fans quick access to a variety of stats, extensive gameday information and “Eye of the Hawk” video feature with live and on-demand video from 16 different angles for fans attending CenturyLink Field. Fans are able to manage their account in the app by transferring tickets to friends, securely posting tickets for resale on NFL Ticket Exchange and downloading game tickets to a mobile phone.
Photos of fans from the 10th day of 2017 Seahawks training camp at Renton's Virginia Mason Athletic Center.