Apparently Russell Wilson and Ciara’s baby already has a good sense of timing. The Seahawks quarterback and his wife Ciara announced the birth of their daughter, Sienna Princess Wilson Friday night. In the announcement Ciara posted on Instagram, the time of birth was listed at 7:03 p.m., which means Sienna arrived during the third-round of the NFL draft, five years and a day after Wilson was drafted by the Seahawks in the third round.
In 2012, Wilson was drafted with the 75th overall pick, which was announced at 6:52 p.m.
So congrats to Ciara and Russell, who will now get a chance to really put his No Time to Sleep mantra to the test.
- Seahawks Pick Six On Day 2 Of 2017 NFL Draft
- Seahawks Pick No. 35: Michigan DE Malik McDowell
- Seahawks Pick No. 58: LSU OL Ethan Pocic
- Seahawks Pick No. 90: Central Florida CB Shaquill Griffin
- Seahawks Pick No. 95: Michigan SS Delano Hill
- Seahawks Pick No. 102: North Carolina DT Nazair Jones
- Seahawks Pick No. 106: Michigan WR Amara Darboh