Effective Date 9/3/2018
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
- Information Collection
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Social Networking Services
- Links To Other Web Sites
- Children’s Privacy
- Access and Choice
- Your California Privacy Rights
- International Users
- Contact Us
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
You generally are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit the Services. However, we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you register with our Services, sign up for contests or sweepstakes, use a send-to-a-friend feature, participate in surveys, access various content or features, submit comments or content, or directly contact us with questions or feedback:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;
- Unique identifiers, such as a user name or password;
- Demographic information, such as gender;
- Financial information, such as credit card or other payment information;
- Geolocation information;
- Communications preferences;
- Search queries;
- Comments and other information posted in our interactive online forums;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit the Services, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Services;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Services;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, local shared objects, and other technologies; Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded; and
- Standard Server Log Information.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with the products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contact you via email and otherwise about your account, products, services, contests, and events that we think might be of interest to you;
- Send you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties;
- Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
- Publish stories, comments, photos, and other information posted in our interactive online features;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, fulfill orders, provide products and services, manage databases; perform analyses, process credit card payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us).
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your information with all members of the NFL Family, including, without limitation, NFL Properties LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Ventures, L.P., and NFL Ventures, Inc.
- Select Business Partners: With your permission, we may share your information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. For example, you may be presented with an opportunity to have certain information shared with our third party business partners when you enter a contest or sweepstakes or elect to receive marketing offers or other information. If you do not elect to have your information shared, it will not be shared with such third parties. We take measures to help ensure that our partners protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of any information we share with them. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of our business partners, which may use your information for their own purposes.
- Third-Party Ad Serving and Audience and Traffic Measurement Services: We may use third-parties to serve advertisements on the Services. These third parties may set their own cookies or similar web technologies to collect information about users’ online activities over time and across different websites. To manage your preferences, you may opt out here http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/. Or if you are located in the European Union, you may opt out here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu .
- Business Transfer: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction.
- Interactive Features: We may share information with third parties when you post information to a user profile or a public area of the Services, such as a chat room, forum, blog, or other community tool. If you post to these interactive features, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. We cannot ensure that parties who have access to such information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when using these features.
- Other Parties With Your Express or Implied Consent: We may share information with third parties when you consent to such sharing. For example, if you win a contest or sweepstakes, we may ask your permission to publicly post certain information on the Services identifying you as the winner.
- Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information, such as demographic and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations.
In addition, we may allow third parties to place and read their own cookies, web beacons, Local Shared Objects, and similar technologies to collect information through the Services. For example, our third-party service providers may use these technologies to collect information that helps us with traffic measurement, research, and analytics.
4. SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICES
We have worked with certain third-party social media providers to offer you their social networking services through our Services. For example, you can use third-party social networking services, including but not limited to Facebook, Google+, and others to share information about your experience on our Services with your friends and followers on those social networking services. These social networking services may be able to collect information about you, including your activity on our Services. These third-party social networking services also may notify your friends, both on our Services and on the social networking services themselves, that you are a user of our Services or about your use of our Services, in accordance with applicable law and their own privacy policies. If you choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services, we may receive information about you that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts on those social networking services.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
We have adopted generally accepted security standards and procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information you provide to us. For example, if we collect financial information, we will use encryption software to help protect this information when it is in transit. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Services do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13, except as permitted by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If we are made aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years old in a manner that is inconsistent with COPPA, we will delete this information as soon as possible.
You may choose to receive promotional emails, newsletters, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving commercial emails from us by clicking on the opt-out or “unsubscribe” link included in the commercial e-mails you receive. Please note that opt-out requests may take some time to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial email messages.
To access your information, make changes to your information, or if you no longer desire to use the Services, you may access, correct, or request that we update or delete certain information by signing into your account, by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com, or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will try to respond to your request within 30 days .
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
10. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at 12 Seahawks Way, Renton, WA 98056.
In some cases, third parties may be able to collect information about a user’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our Services.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a final standard is established and accepted, we will reassess how to respond to these signals.
11. INTERNATIONAL USERS
Please note that the Services are directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own, we commit to uphold the privacy protections as explained in this Policy.
Third-Party Ad Serving and Audience and Traffic Measurement Services: We may use third-parties to serve advertisements on the Services. These third parties may set their own cookies or similar web technologies to collect information about users' online activities over time and across different websites. To manage your preferences you may opt out here http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/. The Services may feature Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow users to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. Nielsen believes that you should have a choice about whether to contribute to our research and insights. To opt out of Nielsen measurement, you need only to activate the "Limit Ad Tracking" (for iOS devices) or "Opt out of Ads Personalization" (for Android devices) option in your devices settings. For web, please visit: http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy to learn more about the Nielsen digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them.
12. CONTACT US
12 Seahawks Way
Renton, WA 98056
13. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, § 512(c)(2), if you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced and is accessible on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our DMCA Agent with a written communication containing the following information.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ONLY DMCA NOTICES WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
- (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Services that is requested to be removed;
- (c) your name, address and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that we may contact you if necessary;
- (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by you or the law;
- (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
- (f) an electronic or physical signature of you or someone authorized on the copyright owner's behalf, to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
Claims of infringement which include the above required information must be submitted via postal mail or e-mail to our DMCA Agent as follows:
12 Seahawks Way
Renton, WA 98056
P: (425) 203-8058
E: DmcaAgent@Seahawks.com (Please include "DMCA Notice of Infringement" in the subject line)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The foregoing information is provided exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material may have been infringed. All other inquires and requests will not receive a response through this process.
We reserve the right to remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States upon receipt of a notice that complies with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). United States law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely.