Here's a recap of the latest news surrounding the rest of the NFC West:
Arizona Cardinals (0-1)
What happened:The Cardinals fell to the Detroit Lions, 35-23, in Week 1.
- Arizona's offense suffered a huge loss in Week 1 with star running back David Johnson sustaining a dislocated wrist injury. The team placed Johnson on injured reserve Tuesday and re-signed veteran running back Chris Johnson.
- Cardinals owner Bill Bidwell was elected to the Arizona Sports Hall of Fame.
- Kyle Odegard hit the film room and broke down Justin Bethel's interception return for a touchdown in Sunday's game that came on the first pass attempt from Matthew Stafford.
San Francisco 49ers (0-1)
What happened:The 49ers opened the season with a loss to the Carolina Panthers, 23-3.
Los Angeles Rams (1-0)
What happened: The Rams registered a huge win against the Indianapolis Colts at home, 46-9.
- Jared Goff — the No. 1 overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft — started off his second season hot.
- The Rams made a few roster moves today, adding a new offensive tackle and letting go of three players, including former Seahawks defensive lineman Quinton Jefferson.
- Finally, Rams writer and reporter Kristen Lago highlighted outside linebacker Robert Quinn for his performance against the Panthers.
Team photographer Rod Mar shares exclusive behind-the-scenes images from the Seattle Seahawks' trip to Green Bay for Week 1 against the Packers.