The 2021 draft is just around the corner, so we here at Seahawks.com want to make sure you're covered when it comes to the important details about the draft, which will kick off on Thursday, April 29 with the first round.
When Is The 2021 NFL Draft?
- Thursday, April 29, 5 p.m. PT: Round 1
- Friday, April 30, 4 p.m. PT: Rounds 2-3
- Saturday, May 1, 9 a.m. PT: Rounds 4-7
Where Is The 2021 NFL Draft?
Cleveland, Ohio. But you're probably not in Cleveland if you're reading this, so…
How Do I Watch The 2021 NFL Draft?
In case you hadn't been paying attention for the last several years, the draft is now a big-time TV event, which means you can not only watch every pick, you have multiple choices on how to do so, with the draft airing on the NFL Network, ABC, ESPN, and ESPN Deportes. And of course, we'll have plenty of coverage at Seahawks.com on each pick, player interviews, press conferences with Pete Carroll & John Schneider and more.
Can I Listen To The 2021 NFL Draft?
The 2021 NFL Draft will be carried nationwide on Westwood One Radio, SiriusXM NFL Radio and ESPN Radio.
Locally, 710 ESPN Seattle will carry complete coverage of Rounds 1-7. Track every Seahawks selection with insider analysis from former Seahawks Brock Huard, Dave Wyman, Jake Heaps, and Michael Bumpus, plus Danny O'Neil, and Stacy Rost and Pro Football Hall of Famer John Clayton. Don't miss a single Seahawks pick in the 2021 NFL Draft on your home of the Seahawks, 710 ESPN Seattle.
Coverage Schedule: Thursday, 4-10 p.m., Friday 4-10 p.m., Saturday, 8-3 p.m.
Is There A Draft-A-Thon This Year?
What a great question. There will be a Draft-A-Thon again this year, with a goal of raising money to support the most impacted communities recovering from the pandemic. In addition to being featured across live Draft coverage throughout the weekend, there will be a Draft-A-Thon LIVE show, bringing NFL players, legends, prospects, and influencers together to discuss key issues at the intersection of pandemic recovery during the first two days of the 2021 Draft. Tune-in at the following times at NFL.com/DraftAThon:
- Thursday April 29th: 4:30-8:30 p.m. PT
- Friday April 30th: 4-8 p.m. PT
This year's Draft-A-Thon will showcase the efforts of the four nonprofit organizations that support pandemic recovery in these areas:
- Health Disparities – CDC Foundation: Through Draft-a-Thon, the CDC Foundation will drive awareness of the cause of health inequities and promote vital community conditions, including meeting the basic needs for health, nutrition, safety, housing, education, and meaningful work.
- Food Insecurity – Feeding America: Draft-a-Thon will provide an opportunity to inform fans that we all have neighbors that need our help putting food on the table, especially as we work towards pandemic recovery, and we can all help by spreading the word, donating and volunteering.
- Mental Health – Mental Health America: Draft-a-Thon will raise awareness and understanding that prioritizing our mental health is a key part of recovering from the pandemic.
- The Digital Divide – The Education Trust: This year's Draft-a-Thon will support The Education Trust in their work to close opportunity gaps that disproportionately affect students of color and students from low-income families.
When Do The Seahawks Pick In The 2021 NFL Draft?
As things currently stand, the Seahawks hold only three picks due to trades they made to acquire Jamal Adams, Carlos Dunlap II, Gabe Jackson, and the pick they used last year on Stephen Sullivan. John Schneider may still work his magic to add more picks, but as things stand now, here are the Seahawks' picks, with one scheduled for Friday and two on Saturday.
- Round 2, No. 56 overall
- Round 4, No. 129 overall
- Round 7, Pick No. 250 overall
What If I Already Know What Is Going To Happen?
You should definitely think about playing Seahawks Football Fortune, a free-to-play prediction game that could win you autographed gear and other prizes, including a grand prize of $50,000 if you can answer all 12 questions correctly.
How Can I Get Ready For The Draft?
In addition to making sure you're loaded up on snacks and beverages, be sure to check out all of our pre-draft coverage at Seahawks.com/draft. We've got stories breaking down every position group, podcasts, videos, and more to come early next week, including a conversation with members of the Seahawks front office about how they got ready for this year's draft with limited access to prospects, fewer college games and no NFL Scouting Combine. But seriously, don't forget the snacks and beverages.
General manager John Schneider and head coach Pete Carroll will speak to the media this Wednesday at noon PT to discuss the offseason as well as this year's Draft. The press conference will be streamed live on Seahawks.com, the Seahawks Mobile App, YouTube and other Seahawks social media channels.
A look back at some of the best photos of Seahawks linebacker Jordyn Brooks from the 2020 season.