At halftime in Seattle, the Seahawks trail the Indianapolis Colts 15-10 in a close game at CenturyLink Field. Here are a few notes from what we've seen so far in the game:
- Unfortunately, the Colts lost their second-string center Deyshawn Bond on the first pass play of the game. That's a big loss for Indianapolis considering this is Jacoby Brissett's first game at CenturyLink Field and having communication and a rapport with your starting center couldn't be more valuable on the road in a hostile environment. The Colts are down to their third-string center Adam Redmond after Bond had to be carted off the field.
- Seahawks cornerback Jeremy Lane suffered a hip injury in the first quarter and has been ruled out for the game. Rookie Shaquill Griffin has mostly worked out on the outside with Justin Coleman filling in as the slot corner. Coleman, who was teammates with Brissett in New England last year, scored the first touchdown of the game after intercepting Brissett and returning it to the end zone.
- The Colts got their first points on the board from a Russell Wilson safety near the end of the first quarter. Falling to the ground, Wilson's knee touched the grass while he still had possession of the ball as he tried to throw the pass to a receiver. The Seahawks started that drive on the one yardline.
- Entering Sunday night as a gameday decision, Doug Baldwin has looked good for the most part thus far despite his groin injury. Baldwin has two catches 31 yards, including a beautiful over-the-shoulder 27-yard reception he made on Seattle's first offensive drive.
- The Seahawks have been using a mix of Chris Carson and Eddie Lacy in the backfield. They've split carries pretty evenly.
- Seahawks defensive end Cliff Avril left the game with a neck injury and will not return.
- Wilson was picked for the first time this season in the second quarter looking for tight end Jimmy Graham near the sideline. Colts safety Matthias Farley made the play after the ball was deflected in the air.
Pregame photos from the Seahawks' Week 4 game against the Indianapolis Colts.