Seattle Seahawks Season Ticket Renewal

Seat Relocation

The Seat Relocation process will take place between April 10 - May 10. All general & Delta Sky360° Club season ticket holders have been assigned a specific day and time between to access the online interactive seating map. Login to Seahawks Account Manager now to find your specific relocation time.

How Seat Relocation Works:

  • During your dedicated relocation window, log in to Seahawks Account Manager using a web browser and select the Upgrade Now button.
  • Select the seats you wish to relocate and continue.
  • View available seating options in green through the online interactive seating map.
  • Once you've selected your preferred seats, proceed through the checkout process to swap your seats.
  • You will be prompted to either set up a new payment plan, or catch up on your current payment plan to secure your seats.
  • If you decide not to relocate, simply close out of the browser to maintain your current seats.

What To Look Forward To In 2023

Throwback Uniforms

You asked. We answered. We're bringing back 90s-Era Throwback Uniforms.

Super Bowl XLVIII Anniversary

We'll be celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Championship season.

Lumen Field Fanovation

Lumen Field will continue to expand even further upon its fan-first innovation projects, such as the recently announced Tunnel Club. Stay tuned for more exciting Fanovation news in 2023 and beyond!

Payment Options

4 Part Plan

25% by March 17 / Remaining three 25% installments automatically processed April 21, May 19, June 23

2 Part Plan

25% by March 17 / Remaining 75% installment automatically processed June 23

50/50 Plan

50% by March 17 / Remaining 50% automatically processed June 23


The Seahawks Season Ticket Auto-Renewal Plan makes renewing your seats easier than ever. Once enrolled, we'll automatically renew your seats annually on the 4 Part Payment Plan - no extra steps needed!

Auto-Renewal Plan: 4 Payments of 25% Automatically Processed April 8, May 13, June 10 and July 15.

Pricing Map

2023 season pricing can be viewed on the pricing map or on your Seahawks Account Manager renewal invoice. Any account credit from 2022 will be applied and reflected on your invoice.

Tiered game-by-game pricing will be announced after the schedule is released in May. Tiered pricing is structured to best reflect the value of each home game.


Tickets for any potential home playoff games are automatically included along with your season ticket renewal. Your seats will be reserved on the Pay-as-we-Play plan, no charge is due at this time.

Stay Connected

To stay up to date with the latest Seat Relocation information and season ticket updates, please be sure to mark the Seahawks and your Account Representative as safe senders in your email inbox. You can also enable Push Notifications in the Seahawks Mobile App, and sign up for SMS text-message notifications via our Seahawks Communications Program.