Seattle Seahawks Season Ticket Holder Auto-Renewal Plan
Season Ticket Holder Auto-Renewal Plan
Season Ticket Auto-Renewal Plan
We're excited to offer our Seahawks Season Ticket Auto-Renewal Plan, saving time and effort for the 12s that are always IN. If you haven't enrolled already, you can sign up during your renewal process or anytime throughout the year by contacting your Account Representative.
Here's How it Works:
- To sign up: Log into Seahawks Account Manager, select your renewal invoice and follow the steps to opt-in and set up your payment plan.
- Your season tickets will be automatically renewed via the Seahawks Season Ticket Auto-Renewal Plan on the 4-Part Payment Plan and your playoff tickets will be automatically reserved on the Pay-as-we-Play plan annually, as long as your account remains in good standing.
- Your designated credit card will be automatically processed on pre-determined dates.
- You will have the option to opt-out of Auto-Renewal following each season and prior to the commencement of the subsequent season's Auto-Renewal period.
- You will receive communications confirming your enrollment in the Auto-Renewal Plan and notifying you of important dates throughout the year.
- For more details view the Terms and Conditions
Currently Enrolled Members:
- 2023 Auto-Renewal payment dates on the 4-Part Payment Plan will be: March 17, April 21, May 19, June 23
- Your payments will be automatically processed on these dates. No further action is needed to renew unless you need to update your designated credit card.
- Your seats will be reserved for any potential home Playoff games
- All general and Delta Sky360° Club seat holders will be opted-in for Seat Relocation (Charter seats not eligible for relocation)
- If you'd like to opt-out of Auto-Renewal and select an alternate payment option, please complete this cancellation form by March 17, 2023.
Auto-Renewal Plan Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll in Auto-Renewal?
For existing season ticket holders, you can enroll in Auto-Renewal during your online season ticket renewal process through Seahawks Account Manager or you can contact your Account Representative or call 888-NFL-HAWK. For new season ticket holders, your Account Representative can enroll you in Auto-Renewal.
When does the annual Auto-Renewal period commence?
The Auto-Renewal period will begin in February or March annually. Exact payment dates and details will be confirmed 30 days prior to your first payment. If you'd like to opt-out, you will have the option to do so within that 30 day period. Any opt-out requests must be submitted using this cancellation form.
What am I authorizing by enrolling in the Auto-Renewal program?
You are authorizing the Seahawks to automatically renew and process payment for your season tickets, home playoff game tickets, associated handling fees and parking passes (if applicable). We will continue to automatically renew and process payment for these items annually as long as your account remains in good standing, or unless you cancel your Auto-Renewal enrollment prior to commencement of the subsequent season's Auto-Renewal period.
What if I need to cancel my Auto-Renewal later?
Enrolling in Auto-Renewal commits you to purchase your season tickets for the full upcoming season including the postseason. You must opt-out for the following season prior to your first installment due date annually using our cancellation form or by contacting your Account Representative. You will receive communication about any changes or new pricing for your seats at least 30 days prior to the deadline. Ensure your email or other method of communication is kept up to date and valid. If you fail to cancel prior to the designated deadline, no refunds will be accommodated after the initial charge. The initial due date for the first installment typically occurs on or around March 15 of each year.
If I opt-out of Auto-Renewal, does it cancel my season tickets?
No, you are simply opting out of that specific payment plan. You will still have the ability to renew your season tickets with a different payment plan of your choosing.
How is my payment set up and processed?
You will provide us with your preferred credit card upon enrollment. We will set up your season tickets on the 4-Part Payment Plan which permits your season ticket invoice payment to be paid in 4 equal installments between March-July annually. We will automatically process your card on pre-designated payment plan dates, which we will communicate to you prior to processing your card. If you wish to pay your season ticket invoice in one lump sum payment on or before the first due date for the 4-Part Payment Plan, you may do so by contacting your Account Representative or by calling 888-NFL-HAWK. We will also secure your season ticket location for all potential playoff games on our Pay-as-we-Play plan using the same credit card. Your card for playoff tickets will not be charged until a home game is confirmed. At most we can host three potential home playoff games. If we do not host a home playoff game nothing will be charged to your card.
What if I need to change my credit card throughout the year?
You can update your credit card online through Account Manager, or contact your Account Representative or call 888-NFL-HAWK anytime. It is your responsibility to ensure your preferred credit card is available to be charged through the Auto-Renewal Plan.
Does Auto-Renewal affect my ability to manage, transfer or resell my tickets?
No. Auto-Renewal simply secures your seats and processes your payments. You can manage your tickets through Seahawks Account Manager the same way you normally would.
Do I still have the option to relocate my seats?
Yes. If you participated in Seat Relocation process previously, we will automatically include you again this year. If you didn't participate last year and would like to explore different seating options, please notify your Account Representative and they can opt you in.
Does Auto-Renewal add cost to my season tickets?
No. There is no additional cost with Auto-Renewal.
Are my seats automatically reserved for any potential home playoff games?
Yes, by completing your season ticket renewal your seats will be automatically reserved for up to three potential home playoff games. Playoff tickets are reserved on our Pay-as-we-Play plan using the same card you used for your season tickets. Pricing is available here. Your card will only be charged once a home playoff game is confirmed. Please contact your Account Representative if you need to update your card anytime throughout the year. If for any reason you do not want your playoff tickets you will need to opt-out during the renewal process.
If you need to opt-out of your Auto-Renewal Plan, please complete the cancellation form.