Seattle Seahawks Official Rules
SEAHAWKS BINGO GIVEAWAY (WEEK 17)
Important: Please read these Official Rules before entering this Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes").By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law. Subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
Directors, officers, members, managers, and employees of Football Northwest LLC d/b/a Seattle Seahawks ("Sponsor"), the National Football League ("NFL") and its member clubs, SQWAD Sports Inc., and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising, promotional, public relations, and fulfillment agencies, consultants, legal counsel, website providers, web masters, and immediate family members (spouses, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and "step" child, wherever they may live) of each are not eligible to win any prize. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format designated below.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes starts at 10:00am Pacific Time ("PT") on December 27, 2022 and ends at kickoff* of the January 1, 2023 Seattle Seahawks vs. NY Jets game (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All participants must meet the requirements outlined in these Official Rules to be eligible to win a prize. Sponsor's or its designee's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Kickoff time to be determined by the NFL.
3. How to Win: During the Sweepstakes Period, open the Seattle Seahawks mobile app on your phone (downloading the app is free), tap "MORE," and then tap "Seahawks Bingo." Once you complete registration, a digital bingo card will be generated for you. Bingo tiles will be marked-off by Sponsor during the Game as the events occur. The first twenty-two (22) entrants to earn a bingo will be awarded a prize, after which no additional prizes will be awarded. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempts to obtain additional entries, including through multiple or duplicate accounts will result in disqualification.
If participating in this Sweepstakes via your mobile device (which service may only be available via select devices and participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter), you may be charged for standard data use from your mobile device according to the terms in your wireless service provider's data plan. Normal airtime and carrier charges and other charges may apply to data use and will be billed on your wireless device bill or deducted from your pre-paid balance. Wireless carrier rates vary, so you should contact your wireless carrier for information on your specific data plan.
4. Bingo Card Details:
a. all events referenced on the bingo tiles relate to that certain NFL football game between the Seattle Seahawks and the NY Jets scheduled to be played on January 1, 2023 at Lumen Field in Seattle, WA (the "Game"); and
b. the NFL's official stats shall govern the mark-off of the bingo tiles.
5. Selection and Notification of Winner: The first twenty-two (22) entrants to earn a bingo during the Game will be awarded a prize, after which no additional prizes will be awarded. If/when a participant gets four bingo tiles in a row marked-off on their bingo card, participant will be immediately notified in the Seahawks mobile app whether they are the winner of a prize. Each winner will then receive an email on or around January 3, 2023 with instructions on how to collect their prize, which will include providing a mailing address where they want their prize shipped.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Sponsor may require each potential winner to sign and return, as specified by Sponsor, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address or the potential winner does not respond within 72 hours of being notified by Sponsor; or (ii) any required documents are not returned as specified by Sponsor, such as the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release; or (iii) if potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than are available under these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the above selection process from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the prizes available.
Verification of Potential Winner: EACH POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A PRIZE WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE AND NO FURTHER ACTION IS NEEDED.
6. Prizes: There will be up to twenty-two (22) winners. Each winner will receive one (1) prize, as outlined below. Prizes will be assigned at random during the Sweepstakes Period at the time a winner receives a bingo.
· One (1) winner will receive a one-thousand-dollar ($1,000 USD) cash prize (ARV: $1,000)
· One (1) winner will receive two (2) admission tickets and two (2) pregame sideline passes to the Seattle Seahawks vs. LA Rams game on January 7 or 8*, 2023 (ARV: $866)
· One (1) winner will receive one (1) player-worn Jason Myers practice jersey (ARV: $200)
· One (1) winner will receive one (1) Charles Cross-Autographed Mini Helmet (ARV: $150)
· Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) Seahawks plush throw blanket (ARV: $34/blanket)
· Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) 12 Flag (ARV: $35/flag)
· Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) $12 Starbucks Gift Card (ARV: $12/each)
· Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) $25 Chevron Gift Card (ARV: $25/each)
· Four (4) winners will each receive one (1) $25 Seahawks Pro Shop Gift Card (ARV: $25/each)
· Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) Sideline Collection hat (ARV: $38/hat)
Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of All Prizes: $2,743.
*Game date TBD by the NFL.
Prize Restrictions: ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges of any prize (including for cash) will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or prize components. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes.
Except for applicable manufacturer's standard warranties, the prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. Disclaimer: Sponsor, the National Football League, SQWAD Sports Inc., and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond Sponsor or the Released Parties' reasonable control; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Released Parties by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
8. Limitations of Liability; Releases: By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR FROM ANY SUCH CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION FROM ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS OR OTHER LIABILITY EITHER AT LAW OR EQUITY WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ASSERTED OR NOT ASSERTED THAT MAY ARISE FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATE TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE AWARDING, ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE EXCEED $10. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY PRODUCTS RENTED FROM THE SPONSOR, OR FOR THE RELEASED PARTIES' GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR FRAUD.
9. Use of Winner's Name, Likeness, etc.: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use your name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes.
11. Winner List; Rules Request: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope for arrival after the end of the Sweepstakes Period and no later than one (1) year following the end of the Sweepstakes Period to the address listed in Section 15 below, Attn: BINGO GIVEAWAY (WEEK 17). To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit https://www.seahawks.com/promotions/seahawks/2022/mobile-app-bingo/official-rules or send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to the address listed in Section 15 below, Attn: BINGO GIVEAWAY (WEEK 17).
12. Intellectual Property Notice: All Seahawks-related trademarks are trademarks of Football Northwest LLC d/b/a Seattle Seahawks ("FNW"). The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2022/2023 by FNW. All rights reserved.
13. Disputes: EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON OR THE APPROPRIATE STATE COURT LOCATED IN KING COUNTY, WASHINGTON. THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
14. General Conditions: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or any entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (in its discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (as determined in Sponsor's discretion) are subject to disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any website associated with this Sweepstakes or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil law and Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received that contain inappropriate or offensive content. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. The use of the terms "include" or "including" in these Official Rules is illustrative and not limiting.
15. Sponsor: Football Northwest LLC, 12 Seahawks Way, Renton, WA 98056.