T.V.: Q13 FOX
FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) will feature Adam Amin (play-by-play), Mark Schlereth (color analyst), and Lindsay Czarniak (sideline reporter).
Seahawks Game Day (Post Game Show) on Q13 FOX - Aaron Levine and Dave Wyman will be joined by Seahawks players and hear from Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson on the club's official post game show.
Catch Seahawks In 60, a director's cut edition of the Seahawks-Giants matchup on JOEtv (channel 22) and Q13 FOX later in the week. Check local listings.
Radio: 710 ESPN Seattle, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM & ESPN Radio
Steve Raible and Dave Wyman will call the action for the Seahawks flagship station, with John Clayton and Jessamyn McIntyre reporting from the "sidelines," as the crew will need to maintain social distancing. A complete list of Seahawks Radio Network affiliates can be found right here.
The game will be broadcasted nationally on ESPN Radio, with Roxy Bernstein calling the play-by-play and Ben Hartsock providing color analysis.
Seahawks Game Day begins with the Seahawks Pregame Show at 10:00 a.m. PT on 97.3 KIRO/710 ESPN Seattle and at 11:00 a.m. on the Seahawks Radio Network throughout the Northwest.
Online / Streaming
For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*
Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the day. Follow the Seahawks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for live gameday updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Data charges may apply.
NFL Game Pass
If you miss the game live or just want to watch it again, NFL Game Pass is currently offering a free seven-day trial. With NFL Game Pass you can replay every game of the NFL season with full broadcast replays, condensed games, or review the all-22 coaches film. Access is available across all devices.
A handful of facts to impress your friends when discussing the game from a safe, preferably virtual distance.
- The Seahawks are 5-0 at home this season and 52-22 in regular season games during the months of November-January to close out the season, tops in the NFL.
- Seattle has won four in a row vs. New York dating back to 2011, outscoring the Giants by a score of 121-49.
- DK Metcalf leads the NFL in receiving yards with 1,039. He needs 249 yards to break Hall of Famer Steve Largent's 1985 record for most yards in a single-season in franchise history with 1,288.
- With one more win, Russell Wilson will become the only quarterback in NFL history with a winning record in each of his first nine seasons. A win on Sunday would also make him the NFL's all-time winningest quarterback at home in a player's first nine seasons with 54.
- Jason Myers has made 26 field goals in a row dating back to 2019, the second-longest consecutive field goal streak in franchise history. He needs four-consecutive made field goals to tie Olindo Mare's record.
- Seahawks vs. Giants head-to-head:
- All-Time: 9-9
- At Seattle: 5-3, 3-1 at Lumen Field
- Most Recent: October 22, 2017 - Seattle won 24-7 on the road in New York during Week 7 of the 2017 season. The Giants opened the scoring with a touchdown early in the second quarter before the Seahawks score 24 unanswered points. Russell Wilson completed 27 of 39 passes for 334 yards and three touchdowns while Seattle's defense kept Eli Manning in check, completing 19 of 39 passes for just 134 yards.
The Seattle Seahawks meet the New York Giants for the 19th time in franchise history this Sunday, December 6 at 1:05 p.m. Take a look back at past matchups between the two teams.