The Seattle Seahawks (6-3) host the Arizona Cardinals (6-3) in Seattle for Week 11 of the 2020 season. Kickoff is at 5:20 p.m. PT on Thursday, November 19. Here's how you can watch, listen to, and follow the action as it unfolds.
T.V.: FOX, NFL Network & Amazon Prime Video
FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) will feature Joe Buck (play-by-play), Troy Aikman (color analyst), and Erin Andrews and Kristina Pink (sideline reporters). The game will also be carried on NFL Network, as well as Amazon Prime Video. Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer will cover the game on Amazon.
Seahawks Game Day (Post Game Show) on Q13 FOX - Aaron Levine and Dave Wyman will be joined by Seahawks players and hear from Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson on the club's official post game show.
Catch Seahawks In 60, a director's cut edition of the Seahawks-Cardinals matchup on JOEtv (channel 22) on Tuesday, November 24 at 5:30 p.m., with a re-airing that night at 11:30 p.m. on Q13 FOX.
Radio: 710 ESPN Seattle, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM & Westwood One
Steve Raible and Dave Wyman will call the action for the Seahawks flagship station, with John Clayton and Jessamyn McIntyre reporting from the "sidelines," as the crew will need to maintain social distancing. A complete list of Seahawks Radio Network affiliates can be found right here.
For fans in the Seattle market, the radio call of the game can also be heard in the Seahawks mobile app and online at Seahawks.com.
The game will be broadcasted nationally on Westwood One, with Ryan Radtke calling the play-by-play and former Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren providing color analysis.
Seahawks Game Day begins with the Seahawks Pregame Show at 2:00 p.m. PT on 97.3 KIRO/710 ESPN Seattle and at 3:00 p.m. on the Seahawks Radio Network throughout the Northwest.
Online / Streaming
For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*
Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the day. Follow the Seahawks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for live gameday updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Data charges may apply.
NFL Game Pass
If you miss the game live or just want to watch it again, NFL Game Pass is currently offering a free seven-day trial. With NFL Game Pass you can replay every game of the NFL season with full broadcast replays, condensed games, or review the all-22 coaches film. Access is available across all devices.
A handful of facts to impress your friends when discussing the game from a safe, preferably virtual distance.
- Thursday would mark Russell Wilson's 138th consecutive game played, good for second-place in franchise history.
- Jason Myers has made 21 field goals in a row, the third-longest streak in Seahawks franchise history. He needs two consecutive made field goals to pass Steven Hauschka for second-place on Seattle's all-time consecutive made field goals list.
- Bobby Wagner needs 13 tackles to become the third player since 2000 to record nine-consecutive 100-tackle seasons, joining London Fletcher and Keith Brooking.
- All-Time: The two teams have met 43 times and are tied 21-21-1
- Most Recent: October 25, 2020 - The Cardinals won the Week 7 game in Arizona, 37-34 in OT, handing Seattle their first defeat of the season after winning the first five. Zane Gonzalez kicked a field goal as time expired to tie the game at 34-34, then kicked the game-winner in overtime with just 20 seconds remaining.