The Seattle Seahawks (7-3) visit the Philadelphia Eagles (3-6-1) at Lincoln Financial Field for Week 12 of the 2020 season. Kickoff is at 5:15 p.m. PT on Monday, November 30. Here's how you can watch, listen to, and follow the action as it unfolds.
ESPN will feature Steve Levy (play-by-play), Brian Griese and Louis Riddick (color analysts), and Lisa Salters (sideline reporter).
Seahawks Game Day (Post Game Show) on Q13 FOX - Aaron Levine and Dave Wyman will be joined by Seahawks players and hear from Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson on the club's official post game show.
Catch Seahawks In 60, a director's cut edition of the Seahawks-Eagles matchup on JOEtv (channel 22) and Q13 FOX later in the week. Check local listings.
Radio: 710 ESPN Seattle, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM & Westwood One
Steve Raible and Dave Wyman will call the action for the Seahawks flagship station, with John Clayton and Jessamyn McIntyre reporting from the "sidelines," as the crew will need to maintain social distancing. A complete list of Seahawks Radio Network affiliates can be found right here.
For fans in the Seattle market, the radio call of the game can also be heard in the Seahawks mobile app and online at Seahawks.com.
The game will be broadcasted nationally on Westwood One, with Kevin Harlan calling the play-by-play and Ron Jaworski providing color analysis.
Seahawks Game Day begins with the Seahawks Pregame Show at 2:00 p.m. PT on 97.3 KIRO/710 ESPN Seattle and at 3:00 p.m. on the Seahawks Radio Network throughout the Northwest.
Online / Streaming
For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*
Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the day. Follow the Seahawks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for live gameday updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Data charges may apply.
NFL Game Pass
If you miss the game live or just want to watch it again, NFL Game Pass is currently offering a free seven-day trial. With NFL Game Pass you can replay every game of the NFL season with full broadcast replays, condensed games, or review the all-22 coaches film. Access is available across all devices.
A handful of facts to impress your friends when discussing the game from a safe, preferably virtual distance.
- The Seahawks are 51-22 in November-January dating back to 2012, the best regular season record in the NFL during that time.
- Seattle: 51-22
- Pittsburgh: 50-24
- New England: 49-20
- The Seahawks are 32-8-1 in prime-time games since 2010 (the beginning of the Pete Carroll era), including 3-1 this year and 10-2 on Monday Night Football.
- Seattle's .722 winning percentage (26-10) is the best in Monday night history.
- Russell Wilson needs 14 yards to join Peyton Manning as the only players in NFL history to record at least 3,000 passing yards and 20 touchdowns in each of their first nine seasons.
- Bobby Wagner needs four tackles to become the third player since 2000 to record nine-consecutive 100-tackle seasons, joining London Fletcher and Keith Brooking.
- Jason Myers has made 23 field goals in a row, the second-longest consecutive made field goals streak in franchise history. He needs to make seven consecutive field goals to tie Olindo Mare for first-place with 30. Myers set a franchise record with a 61-yard field goal in Week 10.
Seahawks vs. Eagles head-to-head:
- All-Time: The Seahawks lead the series 10-7, 1-0 in the postseason
- At Philadelphia: 5-2, 1-0 in the postseason
- Most Recent: January 5, 2020 - The Seahawks opened the 2019 playoffs with a Wild Card win over the Eagles in Philadelphia, 17-9. Seattle held Philly to just three field goals, sacking the Eagles a total of seven times. Marshawn Lynch had a 5-yard rushing touchdown and DK Metcalf had a 53-yard touchdown catch as part of a 160-yard receiving day, a Seahawks franchise record and the most by a rookie in a playoff game in the Super Bowl era.
The Seahawks and the Eagles will meet for Monday Night Football at Lincoln Financial Field for the 18th matchup during the regular season. Take a look back at photos from past games between the two teams.