The Seattle Seahawks visit the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium for Week 1 of the 2021 preseason. Kickoff is at 6:00 p.m. PT on Saturday, August 14, 2021. Here's how you can watch, listen to, and follow the action as it unfolds.
T.V.: Q13 FOX
Q13 Fox will feature Curt Menefee (play-byplay), Dave Wyman (analyst), Aaron Levine (pre/postgame), and Jordan Babineaux (pre/postgame).
Seahawks Game Day (Post Game Show) on Q13 FOX - Aaron Levine and Jordan Babineaux will be joined by Seahawks players and hear from Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson on the club's official post game show.
Radio: 710 ESPN Seattle & KIRO Radio 97.3 FM *
Steve Raible and Dave Wyman will call the action for the Seahawks flagship station, with John Clayton and Jen Mueller reporting from the sidelines. A complete list of Seahawks Radio Network affiliates can be found right here.
For fans in the Seattle market, the radio call of the game can also be heard in the Seahawks mobile app and online at Seahawks.com.
Online / Streaming
For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*
Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the day. Follow the Seahawks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for live gameday updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Data charges may apply.
NFL Game Pass
If you miss the game live or just want to watch it again, NFL Game Pass is currently offering a free seven-day trial. With NFL Game Pass you can replay every game of the NFL season with full broadcast replays, condensed games, or review the all-22 coaches film. Access is available across all devices.
- A handful of facts to impress your friends when discussing the game from a safe, preferably physical distance.
- Since 2012, including playoffs, Seattle is 64-2 when leading by four or more points at halftime. Both losses were last season.
- Scored a franchise record 459 points in 2020.
- Won 12 or more games for the fifth time in franchise history last season.
- Last year, won its division for the 11th time in franchise history and fifth under Pete Carroll, tying Mike Holmgren. It was the 14th time in the last 18 seasons that Seattle has qualified for the postseason and ninth time in Carroll's 11 seasons as Seahawks head coach.
- Michael Dickson set club records last year in average (career high 49.6) and net average (career high 44.4).
- In 2020, Tyler Lockett and DK Metcalf gave Seattle two 1,000-yard receivers in a single season for the second time in franchise history (Brian Blades & Joey Galloway in 1995).
Photos of the Seahawks playing the Raiders throughout their 40 year history.