The Seattle Seahawks visit the Indianapolis Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium for Week 1 of the 2021 regular season. Kickoff is at 10:00 a.m. PT on Sunday, September 12, 2021. Here's how you can watch, listen to, and follow the action as it unfolds.
FOX will feature Kenny Albert (play-by-play), Jonathan Vilma (analyst), and Sara Walsh (sidelines).
Fans in Seattle can watch Sunday's game at 10:00 A.M. PDT on FOX.
Radio: 710 ESPN Seattle & KIRO Radio 97.3 FM
Steve Raible and Dave Wyman will call the action for the Seahawks flagship station, with John Clayton and Jen Mueller reporting from the sidelines in Indianapolis at Lucas Oil Stadium. A complete list of Seahawks Radio Network affiliates can be found right here.
Bill Rosinski (playbyplay) and Chad Brown (analyst) will be on live on Compass Radio for the national broadcast.
For fans in the Seattle market, the radio call of the game can also be heard in the Seahawks mobile app and online at Seahawks.com.
For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*
Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the day. Follow the Seahawks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for live gameday updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Data charges may apply.
NFL Game Pass
If you miss the game live or just want to watch it again, NFL Game Pass is currently offering a free seven-day trial. With NFL Game Pass you can replay every game of the NFL season with full broadcast replays, condensed games, or review the all-22 coaches film. Access is available across all devices.
A handful of facts to impress your friends when discussing the game this Sunday.
- Seattle has won 11 of its last 12 early kickoffs since 2018
- This will be the 13th meeting between the two teams with Indianapolis leading the series, 7- 5
- Jamal Adams had a career high 9.5 sacks last season and set the NFL record for most sacks by a defensive back in a season, becoming the first defensive back to lead his team in sacks since 2011.
- Michael Dickson set club records in average (career high 49.6) and net average (career high 44.4) last year.
- Russell Wilson is the NFL's all-time winningest quarterback in a player's first nine seasons, including postseason, with 107.
- Seattle scored the second-most touchdowns in franchise history last season with 55 touchdowns.
- Seahawks largest margin of victory against the Colts is 28 points last dated October 1, 2017.