After returning to the playoffs in 2022, the Seahawks head into 2023 with even higher expectations, and they'll launch the new season with a Kickoff Week that will culminate with Sunday's game against the Rams at Lumen Field.
Among the highlights of Kickoff Week are a block party on Thursday, September 7, a halftime concert featuring Modest Mouse, new food and beverage options at Lumen Field and more.
The festivities kick off on Thursday as 12s are invited to Day 1 Playfield in South Lake Union from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. for a Seahawks Block Party that will include music from DJ Supa Sam, performances from the Seahawks Dancers, special appearances from Seahawks Legends, giveaways, photo ops and more.
Then on gameday, the Seahawks are partnering with local bars to celebrate the start of the season with "Cheers to Kickoff." The team will pick up the tab for 12s on gameday at the following bars starting at 12 p.m. for food and drinks, while supplies last (restrictions apply).
- Elysian Brewery - 1221 E Pike St, Seattle, WA 98122
- Queen Anne Beer Hall - 203 W Thomas St, Seattle WA 98119
- Buckley's- 2331 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98121
- Art Marble 21 - 731 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109
- The Dock - 1102 N 34th St, Seattle, WA 98103
- Gaslamp Bar & Grill -1315 NW Mall St, Issaquah, WA 98027
- The Tav - 117 W 4th Ave, Ellensburg, WA 98926
- Jack and Dans Tavern - 1226 N Hamilton St, Spokane, WA 99202
- The Office Bar and Grill - 813 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, WA 98402
- Charlies Sports Bar and Grill - 3315 NE 112th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98682
Prior to Sunday's game, fans can catch Seattle-based rapper Travis Thompson performing in the Muckleshoot Heritage Plaza, then after fans “Float On” into the stadium for the first half, they'll be treated to a halftime concert by Grammy-nominated rock back Modest Mouse. Sunday's game, along with games throughout the season, will also feature pregame performances by local DJs and musicians.
Home Taste Advantage – New Food & Beverage Options
In a continued effort to provide 12s with the best possible gameday experience, the Seahawks are expanding the food and beverage options available at Lumen Field in 2023. New from First & Goal Hospitality and Levy, in addition to new seasonal offerings that will rotate throughout the season, are featured items for 2023 that include:
- Big Walt's Kitchen: Fans will love this destination for sauced chicken tenders and a hot chicken sandwich created with Seahawks Legend Walter Jones. The "284" chicken tenders and fries is part of the rotating menu so expect to see these tenders tossed in different sauces throughout the season like Spicy BBQ, Cranberry Orange Glaze, and more. (Sections 126 and 321).
- Crab Roll Dip Sandwich: Lumen Field's newest signature dish features a Macrina Brioche split top bun with buttered Dungeness crab, lemon old bay aioli, celery and chives, and comes with a crab bisque (Field Seats and Section 308).
- House Coffee Program: From fresh espresso to iced and craft cocktails, new items to highlight Lumen Field's coffee culture will include:
- A specialty Chocolate Espresso Martini located at Tapped and Cork and the Ring of Honor Lounge.
- Rotating seasonal features for espresso and drip coffee lovers, including cold brew, and pumpkin spice and peppermint blends at Starbucks kiosks.
- Ready-to-drink espresso beverages at checkout-free grab & go markets in sections 103, 105, and 123.
- Versus Dogs: At each Seahawks home game, fans can take a bite out of the competition with specialty hot dogs inspired by the opponent's hometown. For the home opener vs. the Rams, fans will enjoy the Cali Dog, topped with avocado, imitation crab, diced cucumber, shredded nori, and tobiko. (PNW Grille Section 113).
- The Casamigos Tequila Bar: New this year, Casamigos has partnered with the Seahawks to launch The Casamigos Tequila Bar at Lumen Field. The bar is the first of its kind across Seattle sports venues and will feature the full range of Casamigos Tequilas and Mezcal. The Casamigos Tequila Bar will also feature a signature Casamigos craft cocktail exclusively available to fans who visit the bar located on the west side of the Delta Sky360˚ Club.
- Coca-Cola's Refreshing Beverages: As announced last week, fans will continue to enjoy Coca-Cola's favorite still and sparkling soft drinks throughout Lumen Field as part of the Seahawks' multi-year partnership extension with the iconic global brand. In addition to refreshing drinks on gameday, the Seahawks and Swire Coca-Cola will continue to focus partnership efforts on a shared commitment to sustainability in recognition of Swire Coca-Cola's mission to win together by serving as constant and true advocates for their people, their customers, their partners, their community, and their planet.
What promises to be an exciting and competitive team will be always be the featured product at Lumen Field, but during Kickoff Week and throughout the season, fans will also enjoy top-notch food options, entertainment options at the Muckleshoot Heritage Plaza, pregame festivities at Touchdown City and more.
First & Goal Hospitality and Levy have teamed up to bring Seahawks fans' local restaurant favorites to Lumen Field. Check out some of the latest and greatest food and beverage options that give the 12s a Home Taste Advantage.