It's a big east-coast trip as the Seahawks prepare to face the Giants in prime time during Week 4 in New York. Jen Mueller and John Boyle preview Week 4 at MetLife Stadium. Listen and subscribe to the Seahawks Insiders podcast.
Listen To The Seahawks Insiders Podcast
Hosted by sideline reporter Jen Mueller and Seahawks Senior Digital Media Reporter John Boyle, the Seahawks Insiders podcast takes an in-depth look at each week's Seahawks game and analyzes the previous week's matchup. Available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and wherever else you get your podcasts.
- Daniel Jones is a dual threat (04:48)
- Seahawks defense improving (07:33)
- Julian Love returning to New York (09:50)
- Geno's success in play action (13:03)
- Fantasy Insider Scott Engel (15:59)
- Two things we need to see (21:14)
The Seahawks and Giants face off for Monday Night Football on Oct. 2, 2023. Kickoff is set for 5:15 p.m. PT. Take a look back through history at the Seahawks' matchups against the Giants.