Skip to main content
Advertising

Seattle Seahawks My Cause My Cleats

My Cause My Cleats

My Cause My Cleats

"My Cause My Cleats" allows players to wear customized cleats designed in collaboration with artists that reflect their commitment to charitable causes.

Latest My Cause My Cleats Content

This Year's Artists

Jalanda Ambridge

Jalanda Ambridge

Jalanda was born and raised in south Florida, where her artistry and creativity flourished from a young age. 

After studying art and design at Parsons in New York City, this former military spouse found herself living in Tennessee, seeking how her passions for design and entertainment could both be fulfilled. 

After owning a boutique in downtown Nashville, she discovered NFL cheerleading could be the perfect match. Two seasons with the Tennessee Titans allowed her to fulfill her passion for dance and entertainment, but also showcase her talents in costume and swimsuit design. 

The next military move brought her to Seattle, where she joined the Seattle Seahawks Sea Gals. Her creativity in swimsuit design shined through in various swimsuit calendars, which caught the attention of Nordstrom, where she currently works today as a designer for their private label brands. 

Jalanda enjoys projects of all kinds, from sewing and painting, to home improvement and interior decorating. She has recently found her way back home and continues to work and create in South Florida.

Kendall Roque

Kendall Roque

Kendall Roque (Row-Kay) is a self-taught footwear artist born and raised in South Seattle, WA currently residing in North Seattle. He specializes in designing, painting, and implementing traditional footwear cobbler techniques to create unique 1 of 1 projects for clients. He aims to push the craft forward in showcasing athletes individuality through what they wear on foot during gameday. Kendall works on incorporating their interests and inspiration through streetwear fashion, vintage footwear designs, an array of color palettes and different textiles and patterns. Kendall's background in Business Marketing has allowed him to create a business out of his passion for shoes and art since 2007 - which have created amazing opportunities for collaborations throughout the years within the NFL, WNBA, MLB, local Seattle businesses, and international companies.

Benjamin Schneider

Benjamin Schneider

Ben is a 21 year old with autism who is the talent behind Small Ego Art. Art has always been part of his life and is now providing him an opportunity to have meaningful and fulfilling work for himself by doing something he loves.  A portion of Small Ego Art sales go to Ben's Fund, a foundation supporting those with autism in the state of Washington.

Brad Torf

Brad Torf

Brad is based in Chicago and started designing shoes in 2012. He brought his passion for shoes and art together which opened many doors to local, national and international clientele. From kids to adults, celebrities to athletes (and mascots), to charities and fundraisers, Brad's body of work is quite diverse. Balancing family, work and art continues to drive his passion to create every day.

Sean Vergara

Sean Vergara

Sean is a visual artist located in Seattle, Washington. He works in many different media, with heavy focuses in painting, drawing, illustration, and design. Utilizing and altering the basic elements of visual art, he explores the dynamic compositions and forms that can be achieved within two and three dimensional works. Pulling from his experience in sports and the arts, he aims to merge visual cues from a variety of cultural sources, such as photography, fashion, architecture, and design, to create pieces that tell unique visual stories.

Marcus "Cus" Williams

Marcus "Cus" Williams

Marcus "Cus" Williams is a self taught Seattle born and raised artist. Bright colors, character drawings and graffiti were all big influences throughout his life. Cus has been working as a fully independent artist for 12 years. Six years of that time he has also worked with the Seattle Seahawks and in the My Cause My Cleats tradition. 

First pair of cleats were with Cliff Avril and his Cliff Avril Family Foundation in which the cause focuses on diabetes. Through the seasons he was able to work with players such as Michael Bennett, Frank Clark, and Russell Wilson's "Why Not Us" nonprofit foundation. Now resides in Nevada Las Vegas, but will always represent for hit hometown and team. Go Hawks!

Advertising