Seattle Seahawks 12 North Ticket Giveaway Official Rules
12 North Ticket Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to individuals who are legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) and who are at least 19 years old at the time of entry. Directors, officers, members, managers, and employees of (i) Football Northwest LLC d/b/a Seattle Seahawks ("Sponsor"), Instagram, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., the National Football League and its member clubs, and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising, promotional, public relations, and fulfillment agencies, consultants, legal counsel, website providers, and web masters (collectively, the "Released Parties") and (ii) immediate family members (spouses, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and "step" child, wherever they may live) of each are not eligible to win any prize.
1. HOW TO ENTER: By entering the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to be bound by and comply with these Official Rules. All decisions of Sponsor with respect to this Sweepstakes are final and binding without any right of appeal. All entries and all Release & Waivers provided to Sponsor become the property of Sponsor.
Entry: Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes between 12:01am Pacific Time (PT) on October 7, 2022 and 11:59pm PT on October 19, 2022 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). To enter, complete the steps as instructed for one or more of the following methods of entry during the Sweepstakes Period:
Instagram Method of Entry: (i) Log-in or join Instagram at www.instagram.com and set your account to "public" (joining Instagram is free); (ii) follow @SeahawksCanada on Instagram; and (iii) comment with hashtag "#12North" in the "12 North Ticket Giveaway" post on the @SeahawksCanada account.
Facebook Method of Entry: (i) Log-in or join Facebook at www.facebook.com (joining Facebook is free); (ii) comment with hashtag "#12North" in the "12 North Ticket Giveaway" post on the Seahawks Canada Facebook page.
Twitter Method of Entry: (i) Log-in or join Twitter at www.twitter.com (Tweets must be set to "public" and joining Twitter is free); (ii) follow @SeahawksCanada on Twitter; (iii) re-Tweet the "12 North Ticket Giveaway" post from the @SeahawksCanada account.
Upon completion of all required entry steps and compliance with the guidelines and restrictions, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (per platform).
Entry Limit: There is no limit on the number of times an individual can enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period, but any attempt to obtain bulk or automated entries will result in disqualification.
2. SELECTION & NOTIFICATION OF WINNER(S): Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant fulfilling all the requirements of these Official Rules. On or about October 20, 2022 (the "Draw Date"), Sponsor will select the name of one (1) potential winner of the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of valid entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. An entrant whose entry is drawn must correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to be eligible to be awarded a prize. The potential winner will be notified via direct message on the social media platform from which he/she was selected the potential winner (Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter respectively) on or about October 20, 2022. If (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address or the potential winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified by Sponsor; (ii) any required documents are not returned as specified by Sponsor such as the Release & Waiver form; (iii) if a potential winner is unable to accept the prize as stated; or (iv) the potential winner is unable to correctly answer the presented skill-testing question, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Except for the selected entrant(s), no other entrants will be notified about the results of the Sweepstakes.
3. VERIFICATION OF THE SELECTED ENTRANT(S): A selected entrant whose entry is drawn is not considered a winner of any prize unless and until: the selected entrant's eligibility has been verified by Sponsor; the skill-testing question has been correctly answered by the selected entrant to the satisfaction of Sponsor; and the selected entrant executes and returns a Release & Waiver in the form provided by Sponsor within ten (10) days of the date it is sent by Sponsor to the selected entrant. Non-compliance with the foregoing or with any of these Official Rules will, at Sponsor's discretion, result in disqualification of the selected entrant and, at Sponsor's sole option, an alternate entrant being selected by another draw. Sponsor is not required to inquire into whether the information provided by an entrant(s) on their entry is correct. At its discretion, Sponsor may waive the requirement for any entrant to provide any or all of the requested personal information, and may declare any such entry or an entry containing incorrect information to be an eligible entry.
4. PRIZES: One (1) winner will receive a Seahawks prize package consisting of four (4) Club-level admission tickets to the October 30, 2022 Seattle Seahawks vs. NY Giants game at Lumen Field in Seattle, WA (the "Game") (ARV: $1,624 USD), one (1) parking pass for the Game (ARV: $50 USD), four (4) Seahawks hats (ARV: $120 USD), four (4) Seahawks shirts (ARV: $128 USD), four (4) 12 Flags (ARV: $140 USD), four (4) coffee tumblers (ARV: $128 USD), one (1) autographed football (ARV: $250 USD) and one (1) autographed mini helmet (ARV: $100 USD). Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of all prizes: $2,540 USD. The winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the acceptance and use of any awarded prize. No substitutions or cash redemptions of any prize are permitted, except by Sponsor which may at its sole to substitute the prizes for a prize of comparable or greater value. Sponsor shall not be required to award more prizes than the number of available prizes as set out in these Official Rules.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for: any incorrect or inaccurate information; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention in the entry process; typographical, printing, mechanical, human or other errors or malfunctions; any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize; or lost, incomplete, late, misdirected, undelivered, stolen, or mutilated entries. Each entrant releases, indemnifies, and holds harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims, actions, damages, demands, and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of or in connection with the entrant's participation or attempted participation in the Sweepstakes, compliance or non-compliance with these Official Rules, and acceptance, use or misuse of the prize(s).
7. GENERAL: The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Any and all disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually and exclusively by the Courts of the Province of British Columbia, and the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia. At its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice.