The Seattle Seahawks (11-4) head to Arizona (yes, Arizona) to face the San Francisco 49ers (6-9) at State Farm Stadium for the final week of the 2020 regular season. Kickoff is at 1:25 p.m. PT on Sunday, January 3.
While the Seahawks locked up the NFC West with a Week 16 over the Rams, a win on Sunday would give them a shot at improving their current No. 3 seeding in the NFC, though they would need some help to do so. Read more about possible playoff scenarios here.
Here's how you can watch, listen to, and follow the action as it unfolds.
FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) will carry the action with a broadcast crew still TBA as of Wednesday.
Seahawks Game Day (Post Game Show) on Q13 FOX - Aaron Levine and Dave Wyman will be joined by Seahawks players and hear from Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson on the club's official post game show.
Catch Seahawks In 60, a director's cut edition of the Seahawks-49ers matchup on JOEtv (channel 22) and Q13 FOX later in the week. Check local listings.
Radio: 710 ESPN Seattle, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM
Steve Raible and Dave Wyman will call the action for the Seahawks flagship station, with John Clayton and Jessamyn McIntyre reporting from the "sidelines," as the crew will need to maintain social distancing. A complete list of Seahawks Radio Network affiliates can be found right here.
Seahawks Game Day begins with the Seahawks Pregame Show at 10:00 a.m. PT on 97.3 KIRO/710 ESPN Seattle and at 11:00 a.m. on the Seahawks Radio Network throughout the Northwest.
Online / Streaming
For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*
Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the day. Follow the Seahawks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for live gameday updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Data charges may apply.
NFL Game Pass
If you miss the game live or just want to watch it again, NFL Game Pass is currently offering a free seven-day trial. With NFL Game Pass you can replay every game of the NFL season with full broadcast replays, condensed games, or review the all-22 coaches film. Access is available across all devices.
A handful of facts to impress your friends when discussing the game from a safe, preferably virtual distance.
- Seattle needs 20 points to set a franchise for points in a season with 453, passing the 2005 Seahawks. Here are the top three scoring teams in Seahawks history: 2005 (452), 2020 (433), 2018 (428).
- DK Metcalf needs just six yards to break Steve Largent's 1985 record for most yards in a single season with 1,288.
- Tyler Lockett needs seven receptions to set the franchise record with 95 in a single season. An additional 36 receiving yards would also give him 1,000 for the season, joining DK Metcalf to become the second pair of 1,000 yard receivers in franchise history (Brian Blades & Joey Galloway in 1995).
- Russell Wilson needs two touchdown passes to pass Dan Marino for second place for the most passing touchdowns in a player's first nine seasons in NFL history with 267. He needs 189 passing yards to break his own franchise-record with 4,220.
- Jason Myers has made a franchise-record 33 field goals in a row dating back to 2019.
- Seahawks vs. 49ers head-to-head:
- All-Time: 27-17, 1-0 postseason
- Most Recent: November 1, 2020 - The Seahawks won 37-27 during Week 8 of the season. San Francisco took a 7-6 lead before Seattle rattled off 24 unanswered points. The Nick Mullens-led 49ers scored three times in the fourth quarter to close the gap but it was too little, too late. For the trivia buffs at home, this was the last game played at CenturyLink Field…the stadium was renamed Lumen Field on November 19.